Chapter 42:a reputation of getting something for nothing?

Jian Jian recognized the voice of the village chief Liu Weimin and quickly answered,

"Uncle village chief, it's me, Jian Jian, and several comrades at the foot of the mountain."

Liu Weimin paused, then took a few quick steps forward, waving the flashlight up and down, left and right,

"What's going on? I seemed to hear gunshots just now, what's going on? Are there bad guys?"

The wild boar was behind several people, and the weak flashlight suddenly shone on the pool of blood on the ground, which was black. Liu Weimin was shocked,

"Ouch!"

Behind him were Liu Weimin's son Liu Jianshe and several villagers who lived nearby. They gathered around after hearing the sound.

The people in front also stepped aside a few steps to make way for the battlefield.

First, Liu Weimin himself was frightened and screamed,

"What is this?"

The vague shadows were really hard to see what they were. He could only see piles of blood here and there. He could still feel the warm blood not far away.

The brave ones slowly approached, almost lying on the meat, and finally dared to confirm,

"Oh my god, this is a wild boar!

Village chief, it's a wild boar!"

After being frightened for a second, he realized that it was dead, this was meat.

No need for others to say anything, he excitedly stood up and ran to a few small black bags not far away to look around, and he was so excited that he almost jumped up,

"Village chief, five, five wild boars,"

Liu Weimin didn't care about being afraid, and ran a few steps over. What he heard and saw were different in shock,

"Is this, wild boars coming down the mountain? Captain Lin, did you encounter them?"

The leader on the opposite side nodded,

"We were patrolling normally, and they happened to come down the mountain, but we only stopped four, and this one slipped through the net and was killed by this female comrade with one knife."

He himself was a little speechless. Even if they were professionally trained, their arm strength might not be able to kill with one knife. Looking at the appearance of this female comrade, it didn't take much effort, which hit him hard.

Liu Weimin was a little surprised when he heard it, but it didn't seem to be too much. After all, he had seen Jian's great strength before. He just pointed at her with hatred,

"Why are you out here at night? There are so many adults, and you are a child?"

Knowing that he meant well, Jian smiled and said nothing.

"Captain Lin, how are you going to deal with these wild boars?"

Although it was their village's territory, these things came down the mountain to kill people and crops. They saved the whole village anyway. Oh, and this little educated youth Jian became the village's savior again.

Captain Lin was an upright soldier, the kind of upright and honest person who would not take a single needle or thread from the masses.

"Village Chief Liu, this is your village's spoils of war, we don't want it.

It was purely a coincidence that we met this time. We are the garrison nearby, and this is our duty. You don't have to think too much."

Garrison!

Jian Jian and Liu Weimin looked at each other naturally. Although it was dark and they couldn't see anything, they both miraculously understood each other's meaning.

"Village chief, to be honest, I killed this one, and those over there are all the credit of these comrades."

Liu Weimin took it naturally,

"Hey, Captain Lin, you see, aren't you asking me to make a mistake? You want me to bear a reputation of getting something for nothing?"

Captain Lin was stunned for a moment, is that right?

He looked back at the teammates behind him. Although there was no obvious expression, the look in his eyes was naked.

They who eat state-owned grain are the most envied by the common people, but in this difficult year, even for them, eating meat is an extremely luxurious thing.

Several people looked at him eagerly. Liu Weimin saw it and took the opportunity to say, "Captain Lin, although you killed them together, this one is the work of the young educated youth in our village, and the other ones are yours, so you should take them away and deal with them. Jianshe, you guys come here and carry this one to the village office, and we will divide the meat tomorrow. Captain Lin, you should also quickly call someone to take it away, and ask them to come back later to clean up the bloodstains and other things." Captain Lin thought again and again, this is indeed not taking advantage of the people, and finally agreed to only half of each family. He asked someone to come and take away the two big ones, and the remaining three small ones were left to the villagers. Although he was embarrassed, Liu Weimin was so happy that he got a lot of extra meat for nothing. After moving the three pigs back, Liu Jianshe brought people back to clean up the bloodstains. It was early morning and it was almost dawn. The men who were working were excited to see the meat and were no longer sleepy. After all this, most of the people in the village woke up after hearing the noise. Liu Weimin thought, who can still sleep? Simply, don't sleep, just kill them!

The two groups separated and went home and went directly to the base. She was sprayed with pig blood in the middle of the night. It was not easy for her to endure it until now, and she had to wash it.

At dawn, the news had spread throughout the village. The village was like the New Year, and people were running around to tell each other about it.

Over there, when it was dawn, Captain Lin arranged for people to guard the foot of the mountain, and he followed the two big pigs back to the base.

Although they were stationed here, they could not go up the mountain to hunt casually, and meat was also a very rare thing.

As soon as the two pigs entered the station, they caused a sensation. They were surrounded almost instantly. Chef Zhang, who heard the news, rushed out with a big spoon,

"Where are the pigs? Let me see, let me see,"

God knows, he was so worried. These young men were at the age of eating, and three bowls of rice and soup were no problem for each of them.

But he tried every way to get that little food, but could he produce food or what? That was it, and he would not get more no matter how worried he was.

The porridge was so thin that it couldn't be any thinner. Drinking a few bowls of it in a daze would only relieve hunger for a short while.

He was cooking porridge in the kitchen, thinking about whether to add some bran to the evening meal, or let them go to the mountains again, that is, to hunt a few pheasants or rabbits, chop them up and cook a big pot of bran, which also tastes like meat and oil!

When he heard the outside shouting pigs, he didn't hear what was going on, and rushed out with a spoon.

"Where are the pigs? Where are they?"

A group of young men stared at the car that just came in, and they couldn't hear what was said outside. They were already strong and had just finished morning exercise. When they saw the huge wild boar, their stomachs began to growl.

Master Zhang shouted several times but no one paid attention to him. He waved a long spoon and squeezed into the crowd.

"Let me see, let me see, is it meat? Ah? Is it whole meat?"

When he squeezed closer, he was also shocked by the two big wild boars and stopped there. It took him a long time to find his voice.

"Am I dazzled? Or am I dreaming?"