Chapter 41 Your method is really simple and crude?

"It's okay, it's okay. My wall is higher than others. I will be alert and hide when I hear any strange noises. I will wait for you to rescue me."

I knew this kid was stubborn.

"Hmph, are you so embarrassed? You want me, my old arms and legs, to save you?"

"Hehe!"

......

Sure enough, it was already dark when I returned to the village. After entering the village, I first put down the big jars and small cans at the door of Jiandan's house, and then drove back to the village office.

"I'll tell your uncle Guangming about the wooden trough you want. He knows the size of the corner of your small kang, so I'll ask him to make it for you.

I'll send this bag to the village office, and I'll send the things to you after I change it in two days."

Jiandan opened the door,

"Okay, Third Master, I'll go to your house tomorrow to learn how to pickle sauerkraut from your aunt."

Jiandan didn't bother to fetch water for the two big jars and five or six small pickle jars. He directly sent them to the base to wash them with a water pipe. However, it was just to save trouble. If he had to fetch water, he would have to fetch it bucket by bucket, wash it one by one, and then pour it out. It was really not an easy job.

Especially with her small body now, although she is strong, the big water tank is not much shorter than her. A person who is almost as tall as the water tank but much thinner than the water tank, carrying such a thick water tank, looks weird no matter how you look at it.

After a simple dinner, she didn't do anything else. She felt like resting after heating the kang. This small body is still growing, so she can't get tired.

Liu Sanye walked back without delay. He went to the village office to put down the bag, and then went to settle the ox cart and the ox, and then walked home slowly.

Knowing that he was out, the family didn't rush to finish the meal. They saw him enter the yard before setting the table.

"Did you go to the county?"

Uncle Liu washed his hands in the yard, went into the house and took out the food and rations that he was reluctant to finish.

"Well, there is none in the commune, I bought them at the supply and marketing cooperative in the county."

The old lady opened the oil paper bag,

"What did you get again? You are so nice, just take it if I give it to you?"

Uncle Liu slurped a mouthful of hot porridge, feeling very comfortable.

"Hey, it was already noon when we arrived in the county, and I was so busy that I forgot. This is what she bought at the state-owned restaurant in the commune when she came back, the same one from last time. I was hungry at that time, so I ate two."

The old lady felt sorry for him, because she didn't know how much the old man ate, and this was left for the children.

"Xiaohua, Huzi, there is something delicious, come and eat."

The old man was very happy,

"I tell you, that young educated youth is really capable. Her sister mailed her a big bag again. This time, she directly It's all sent to the village. "" Really? "" Really dad? "" Well, really, I didn't open it. I heard that the meaning of the mountain is quite rare in the city. Her sister wants to change the mountain. " She made two wooden grooves, and she was going to grow vegetables in the house. "The old lady accidentally," Planting vegetables? We have not been seeded in the past few years. "" Well, she said that temperature and that, humidity, temperature and humidity have just kept up. Anyway, it has to be burned in winter. Sometimes, some words can not be said casually. The night is quiet, and the eyes are simply opened, and there is movement in the direction of the mountain. At first, there were footsteps that could be concealed, then gradually there was chaos, and then there was a fight. Jian Dan didn't want to be curious. She knew that the mountain was closed, so there must be something going on, and it was definitely not something that a young educated youth like her could get involved in.

After fighting for more than half an hour, it was quiet for a while. She thought it was over. When she was about to fall asleep, she suddenly woke up with a crisp sound of weapons. Did they use guns? It was estimated that knives would be inevitable.

After thinking about it, she decided not to sleep. She always felt uneasy, as if there was something unfinished.

Sure enough, after a few gunshots, there was another chaos, and then it seemed that something was going down the mountain?

The messy and heavy footsteps made Jian Dan shudder. This, this is not a human!

Did it also activate the crow's mouth function? Just in the afternoon, it was said that the beast went down the mountain, and it came in the evening?

What is there to sleep for?

When she jumped up and tiptoed to the wall, she felt the ground under her feet shaking slightly. Jian Dan couldn't help but want to curse. Isn't this too fast?

She jumped over the wall and hid her body in the shadow, squinting at the shadow moving in the distance.

The one in the front seemed to be a wild boar. This is one, two, three, four, five. Wow, five of them!

Jian Dan has slowly picked up her skills from her previous life during this period. Even so, she has to be cautious!

There seemed to be a few people following behind? Compared with the wild boar, the target is a little smaller, but the speed is not slow.

Jian Dan hid at the wall, and the surprise attack was the most effective. With the few people behind, it should be possible to stop the wild boar at the entrance of the village, right?

She had no idea of ​​rebuilding the house yet.

With this in mind, she took out a machete from the space and prepared to attack at any time.

The wild boar leading the charge probably didn't expect that there would be obstacles on the way. It ran all the way to the nearest yard. It didn't expect that a big knife would fall from the sky halfway. By the time it reacted, it was too late. It could only watch the big knife cut off its hard neck bone. The huge force made it unconsciously bend its front legs, raise its head high, and let out a tragic scream.

Of course, it was not good to be simple. It was sudden for the wild boar, but she also forgot that this was an external injury!

The big knife went down smoothly. The next second, the warm and smelly pig blood sprayed all over her head, face, and body, making her unconsciously want to wail, my god, it's dirty.

The few people behind didn't have time to be surprised, and quickly fought with the prey they had just caught up.

The wild boar's night vision ability allowed them to clearly see the fate of their companions, and the hot blood just out of the oven also stimulated their nerves, making them more and more irritable.

After all, the guys were professionals, so it was only a matter of time to subdue them. After several more wounds, the last one finally fell to the ground.

The guys breathed a sigh of relief, and then they had the energy to come over to see Jian Dan.

"Comrade, your method is really simple and crude?"

Jian Dan wiped the blood off his face and looked up at them. They were the group of people who sealed the mountain in the morning.

"It ran here by itself. I can't let it enter the village?"

No matter how far this side is, it is the entrance of the village. With the gunshots on the mountain before, there has been movement in the village. At this time, a shadowy figure came over, and the first one to come was the weak light of a flashlight.

"Who is over there? What are you doing?"