Chapter 45 Is this all for me?

Lin Zhengde was also startled. This kid had just joined the army for a few months and had limited training. When they were on a mission, the other veterans were the ones who consciously protected the new recruits. This was also the reason why the others wanted him to run errands instead of fighting the wild boar together.

"You are really promising. Is it glorious to die in the mouth of a wild boar?"

The soldier grinned, showing a mouthful of white teeth, and he was still panting when he spoke.

"Captain, I finally understand why you are training us so hard.

We haven't encountered the enemy yet. It's just a small wild boar. We can't deal with it. If it is really an enemy, do you think we are all corpses now?"

Liu Weimin and several others surrounded Jian Jian to check.

"Xiao Jian, are you not injured?"

"Don't worry, uncle, I'm fine. The wild boar is in trouble."

Liu Weimin also knew and wanted to say a few words, but he did save the villagers, so he just sighed in the end.

"Don't worry, uncle. I know my own health. I can't just watch the wild boars enter the village, watch everyone get hurt, and destroy our homes, right?"

Liu Weimin felt sad. Thinking about the scene, it was really messy. The road into the village was directly connected to the village office. Almost all the villagers were there now. If the wild boars really entered the village, let alone other things, the food in the pot would definitely be ruined, and there would be casualties.

He reached out and patted his shoulder,

"Okay, uncle won't say anything. Remember, you are the lifesaver of Liujiatun. You all remember that Xiao Jian Zhiqing is the child of our Liujiatun in the future. You all,"

The men behind him also had red eyes. If it weren't for Xiao Jian Zhiqing, oh, and those soldiers, who knows what their village would be like now?

All those who have worked hard for a year are children. That's human life!

They are their parents, wives, and children. They are all their relatives. They can't stand any of them getting into trouble.

"Village chief, don't worry, we all remember it."

"Yes, the young educated youth Jian is our benefactor. I will explain it to my family when I go back."

Jian Jian was really a little flattered. She was not very comfortable with all these eyes.

"Village chief, it seems that Captain Lin is here too, look,"

"Village chief Liu,"

It will be easy if the two leaders meet, after all, they just divided the spoils in the morning.

In fact, Lin Zhengde was still surprised. He originally thought that the young educated youth just had an accidental outburst, but who knew that this was her normal state? Those of us who have been trained are obviously inferior to her.

"Village chief Liu, this young educated youth Jian is very powerful, much more powerful than several of my soldiers. This time, it is really thanks to her, otherwise the injury is inevitable."

Liu Weimin also grinned and raised his thumb,

"Haha, you are right, this is what the young educated youth Jian is."

It is not appropriate to say more about the blood on the ground. It is so close to the mountain, and I am afraid that it will attract other wild animals.