Chapter 140 Do you think this is true?

Jian Jian had a good impression of Liu Xiu, a cheerful rural girl who was one year older than her. She had heard that Wang Guihua was going to find a partner for her, but she seemed to have not seen her recently.

"Hey, I went to my mother's house before, and my sister-in-law said she would introduce a partner to me. Who would have thought that he was so unreliable? As a result, she came back yesterday unhappy and lay in the room."

"Mom, what are you talking about? Who is unhappy? Am I not sleepy?"

This is good. Her daughter heard it. Wang Guihua was a little embarrassed, but it was only for a moment.

"I know, I know, can't I stop talking? Heidan, are you sleepy? If you are sleepy, go back to the room and sleep for a while?"

"Grandma, I'm not sleepy. I want to go out and play."

Sister Jian told them that she only had those melons. If others knew about it and someone came to grab them, they might not be able to eat them in the future. He couldn't even show off, but his grandfather knew, so he had to tell his grandfather.

Wang Guihua knew her grandson's character very well.

"Go ahead, don't talk nonsense."

"Got it!"

The child was full of energy. Soon, Heidan and Huzi met not far away.

Seeing that her daughter was smiling a little, she stopped nagging.

"Okay, you guys talk, I don't want to listen."

Liu Xiu directly pulled Jian Jian up.

"Let's go inside and talk."

"Sister Xiu,"

Jian Jian held her back. The girl was obviously in a bad mood.

"Let's go out for a walk."

Liu Xiu seemed a little reluctant to go outside, but after looking at Jian Jian, she reluctantly agreed.

"Okay, let's go out."

It was hot outside, so the two of them didn't go far. Not far away, there was a small forest outside the village wall, but there were only a few trees, so they could only take a cool breeze, which was just right for them. It was next to the village, so it was safe.

"Sister Xiu, Auntie said you went on a blind date?"

After thinking about it, since I knew it, I might as well ask directly. I also knew from the looks of it that it wasn't going well.

As expected, Liu Xiu sighed immediately,

"Alas, my mother thought that my aunt was a good person, and she would listen to everything and asked her to help introduce me. My aunt has two daughters, who are about my age. If there is a good one, shouldn't she put her own children first?

She introduced me to a nephew of hers, alas!

I didn't hesitate to answer, and she even praised me that he was a worker in the county. I was wondering how such a good thing could be given to me, my two cousins ​​didn't have a partner yet.

She said that they wanted to find someone who had been to school, and my two cousins ​​didn't even finish elementary school. Didn't I graduate from high school?

My mother believed it and sent me there.

I stayed in the village of my grandmother's family for a long time when I was a child, and I knew most of the families. After chatting with them, I realized that they were not a family that could make a living there.

Yes, a worker in the county, that's true.

There are five brothers in the family, and he is the third oldest. The salary of one person has to support all the brothers. His whole family lives in a small house allocated by his company. His mother goes to collect his salary every month, but he doesn't get a penny.

His mother has long said that his job is for his nephew, and his nephew will be able to take over directly in two years when he reaches the age.

This is not the most important thing. Do you know what the most important thing is? "

Jiandan shook his head in cooperation.

"The most important thing is that this person actually thinks that this is what he should do. He works hard to earn some money and make some good things, and then he goes back and gives them to his brothers and nephews. .

I'm wondering, he is the third child, not his parents, not the eldest brother, why?

Respecting his parents, okay, it's his duty.

Then why do he support those brothers and sisters, and even his sister-in-law? What's the matter? The whole family has no ability to work? Can't live without him?"

Jiandan looked at the angry Liu Xiu, and unexpectedly, this girl was still sober.

This kind of PUA phenomenon is not uncommon. PUA children, PUA friends, PUA daughter -in -law, can be said, many tragedies, this is the fuse, some people have realized, and more people are still in that aperture, and they are intoxicated. "Sister Xiu, do you see clearly, what else? He said, "Am I so stupid? I am angry." "Then you go, beat your aunt?" "You?" Liu Xiu suddenly helpless, "What do you say? I am angry, she knows that it is a fire pit, and let me jump in. I am more angry. I said that the family is not good. The head hurts. "Simple ??? Wang Guihua is not so brainless like that? Liu Xiu vented her anger in the woods, kicking trees and walls, and finally let out some of the tightness in her chest.

"Hey, I don't know how to tell her, she must let me jump into that fire pit to be happy?"

"Nonsense! Auntie must be looking forward to your well-being, I guess you were blinded by your aunt's words, this is good and that is good, right?"

Liu Xiu threw the stone in her hand out,

"I'm so angry, I'm so angry."

The 17 or 18-year-old girl was so angry that her face was puffed up,

"I'm not old, why do you have to rush me to get married?"

"Sister Xiu, have you told Auntie about the situation of that family? Detailed?"

"No, as soon as I came back, she kept nagging me, saying that I was wrong in this and that, how could I tell her?

I've said it's not okay, it's not okay, and she's still holding on to it, what, I still have to have a tree Hang yourself on a tree?"

"Look at you, you are mother and daughter, what can't you say?

Then Auntie must be doing this for your own good, maybe she is just deceived?"

"......Can you?"

"Look, you don't know what she thinks, right? There are not so many people who are in tune with each other in this world, so why keep it to yourself, to have children?

You know it's not good, just tell Auntie everything, otherwise, even if this doesn't work, Auntie will still believe your aunt, do you believe it? What if you say something and Auntie believes it again? What should I do then? Can you still make a fuss?"

Liu Xiu obviously listened to it, but he was silent, probably hesitant.

"How about this, you tell uncle, uncle always goes out, to the commune, to the county town, he has a lot of experience and knows a lot of people, let him find someone to go there to ask secretly, since the village knows about this, then the county town must not be a secret, what do you think?

Everyone knows the village, and it is even more accurate.

This way, when you put it in front of aunt, will she still believe it?

Don't you think this makes sense?

Didn't your aunt take advantage of aunt's absence to go out and know nothing? Then you can find a way to let aunt know, what do you think?"