Chapter 101 I can accompany you anytime

Tang Cui was dressed like an ordinary person, similar to Lin Zhaodi at the beginning, but her eyes gave people a bad impression. After getting off the car, she looked around, looking outside, looking at the yard, looking at the room, and looking at the people in front of her.

Wang Hongmei opened her mouth in shock. She didn't expect the conditions of the Youth Home to be so good. Seeing Chen Jianguo, she quickly forced a smile,

"Hello, I am a new Youth Home, my name is Wang Hongmei."

Chen Jianguo is also a spirited young man, clean.

He has accumulated a lot in the past six months, and he is much better at judging people than before.

"Hello, come in first."

It was not cold outside at this time of year, and Chen Jianguo did not let them in. Seeing that people were coming in with big and small bags, he introduced them.

"This is the Youth House. We came here last year, less than a year earlier than you.

I am Chen Jianguo, this is Youth Li Yan, this is Youth Lin Zhaodi, and Youth Tan Yajun.

There is also Youth Jian, who does not live in the Youth House. You will see him in the evening.

There were no Youths assigned to the countryside in Liujiatun in the past few years, so the Youth House temporarily housed the four of us. The space is still large. The four rooms with open doors were cleaned in advance and prepared for you. Of course, if you don't like it, you can choose it yourself. There are many rooms. You can choose to live alone or with others.

Don't worry about this. What I want to say is that cooking and heating here require firewood. You need to go up the mountain to collect firewood. There is a well in the village for water, but you also need to fetch it yourself.

Now the four of us are cooking together. You can cook together. If you really can't, you can also cook with a few of us, but don't make a fool of yourself because of these trivial matters.

In the eyes of outsiders, all of us educated youth are one.

Today and tomorrow are rest days. You go to choose a room first and clean up. After you have cleaned up, I will take you to exchange food. "

As soon as the voice fell, Wang Hongmei couldn't wait to speak,

"Chen educated youth, can I cook with you?"

Chen Jianguo,???

What are you talking about?

Didn't I make it clear? It's us, us, and us?

"You go and clean up. If you don't understand something, you can ask me at any time."

"Tsk, they don't care about you, right?"

This is Su Hong, who has recovered, and immediately mocked.

Over there, the male educated youth Lin Dongfang had already chosen a room and went straight in with his luggage.

The elder brother Wang Jiancheng also nodded to Chen Jianguo, picked up his bags and walked towards the room next door. Lin Dongfang closed the door as soon as he entered the room, and the meaning of rejection was very obvious.

"Su Hong, don't come here to show your big sister's temper. Chen Zhiqing means well,"

Chen Jianguo's temples were throbbing, and he had never felt so noisy.

"Okay, two educated youth comrades, aren't you tired on the way? Go find a room to rest.

I just said that our educated youth courtyard is a whole outside. Is it nice to be noisy like this?"