Guidelines

1. I only write reader or OC inserts. No hate toward any ships. I ship myself, it'll just make the writing easier for me. I will do OC ships with in-show characters being as a lot of imagines make that easy. The OCs if I ever do write an OC X Reader story the OC will be one of my own creation. I can not use other's OCs being as I wouldn't know them well enough to do.

2. Incest and weecest imagines WILL NOT HAPPEN.

3. Imagines can involve any character from the show dead or living depending on the imagine.

4. I MIGHT do AU imagines if the imagine sounds writable to me. I've seen a lot I wanna write.

5. If you do request an imagine, I will write it where the character is Y/N.
I MIGHT do smut depending on the storyline. I WILL do decent romantic or steamy imagines.

6. I WILL NOT do imagines hating on any characters or making characters look or act worse than they actually do.

7. Those who do request imagines I will post that it was requested by you (unless asked not to). You can even suggest a title if you like.

Thank you for reading and accepting my guidelines.

SPECIAL NOTE: If you want me to do multi parts of a story let me know which one you want more parts of and I will try. Granting this may not always be the case if I can't think of how to further the story beyond the first part.