Jyles x Bryan

Two post in one day! Also happy mother's day I forgot to mention that hehe. Anyways this will be completely different then how I feel like they would normally act and this will also include brakey break up. So on to the story!

Bryan's POV
I needed to tell Jakey but how without breaking his heart. Maybe I can ask Jyles...maybe he can help. I grab the lamp and rub it and jyles comes out. "Hiya cutie what you need?" He said seductively which I found really cute. "I need help with something..." I said blushing a little bit. "Well what do you need?" "Is there a way to break up with someone without hurting their feelings?" I asked uncertain if I want to hear the answer. "I mean if they truly love you there's no way to not break their heart." He said with a straight face. I see him smile as he says don't worry though they will get over it and all I can think about is his smile I never noticed how cute it was. As Jyles went back in his lamp I called Jakey over. "You needed me honey?" He said lovingly. "Jakey we need to talk..." Wants I looked at his face he look concerned and scared. "Jakey I think we need a break from each other I just don't feel the same way like I did." I see the tears in his eyes but then he says something that shocks me "If this is what you need to do then as long as your happy I'm happy." He walked out before I could even say anything else. I cried for what seems like hours but was only 10 minutes.

Jyles POV
I came out of my lamp and saw a crying Bryan. This hurt my heart since I developed a crush on the aphrodite boy. Maybe I should hug him and tell him everything is ok and maybe just maybe ask him out. As I walk over to him I put my arms around him and hugged him from the side saying, "It's alright I'm here no one can hurt you." He looked at me with those teary eyes and hugged me. I pat his back trying to be a little bit comforting. "You will find someone special who will mean the world to you. Don't lose hope just cause of one lost." He looked at me not with his crying eyes but with loving and admirable eyes. As we looked into each other's eyes we started to lean in. We were a centimeter apart until we kissed. He looked at me and said, "Yea I already found the one." And kissed me again. We stayed their and cuddled on the floor and fell asleep him on my chest and my head looking down at his smiling knowing I finally have him. The love of my life... and I won't let anyone come between us.