Season 1 meets Season 2

So this will be short since I have no idea what to do with it. Now onto the oneshot.

Author POV
It was a regular day everyone was eating breakfast but, some people were missing. All of the original campers are leaving. As the new campers just sat in silence confused. *crying* almost all the campers Riccaro missed Xylo. All of a sudden the door opened and there was a ton of people. Xylo went over to the mic and said, "These are all the original campers. They will be training you. They each pick a person who group to train." Riccaro looked happy and ran to Xylo with tears still in his eyes. "What's wrong Riccaro?" "Y-Ypu left me alone." Xylo just signed and hugged back. "Well I guess I'll introduce this one myself. Don't hate him for his parents please. He is trying to be better than his dad." Everyone nodded. "This is Riccaro he is the son of set. He is from Mercury he got to Earth from his step father Typhon yeeting him down here. He is still innocent and if anyone tries to ruin him you will be screwed. He also took me as his dad and Kayla as his mom." Everyone nodded while Riccaro just jumped on my back. Bryan comes up here and says. "Here Riccaro let uncle take you out flying." Riccaro hopped off my back and onto his back. "So you all can introduce yourselves." Brandeen goes over to Lychee and Dranne. "Aww so you're my sons boyfriend. "S-Shut up dad." Lychee said blushing. Inmo, Ritchie, and Collin went to follow Bryan to learn more about Riccaro. Momiji also went outside to hang out with Riccaro. Xylo went with Moto and Davis to train them. Kayla went to help River and Mikael. Bri went over to help Austin, Seek, and other Collin. So here are the teams basically on who is with who.

Inmo, Ritchie, and Collin are training Riccaro and Momiji.

Bryan is training Jyles, Magnus, and Inpu

Bri is training Austin, other Collin, and Seek

Mario is training Soren, Cassi, and Coleus

Xylo is training Moto and Davis

Kayla is training River, Mikael, and Nad.

Brandeen is training (making fun) Lychee and Dranne.

Honestly I don't know why but I'm slowly starting to ship Dranne and Lychee I don't know why. But hope you enjoy also I couldn't remember off my head what the characters are hope you enjoyed see you in the next oneshot.