Why you so attached

So I swear this time uno won't be involved maybe...anyways I had something important to tell you but I must of forgotten it heh. It'll come back to me anyways enjoy the oneshot.

Lychee POV
I don't like that Daveed takes the attention away from me. I sit on the stairs seeing dad and Daveed cuddled up to eachother. Once dad got up I ran down the stairs and latched onto his leg. He looked so confused and tried to shake me off but I would not budge. "Lychee is something wrong?" "No I just think its comfortable like this." I instantly lied. I didnt want him to know I'm jealous of Daveed. I let go of his leg and latched onto his arm instead. He just smiled and patted my head. I smiled back and Daveed just look confused. "Hey Lychee you want a Pumpkin Spice Latte?" I just glared and said, "Get the devil out of my face." I said pushing the drink out of my face and onto the carpet. "Daveed can you please clean the mess up." Daveed just signed and glared at me whole getting a rag and soap. I let go of Brandeen while he got some water and I jumped on the puddle to make an even bigger mess. "Oops I slipped." I said with the biggest smirk on my face. We just sat and glared at eachother until Brandeen came back in. "Daveed why are you glaring at Lychee?" I just laughed quietly knowing I wasn't caught. "He was glaring at me first." I put on my straightest face and said "I done none of that I just sat on the couch." After Brandeen gave me my water and sat down I made it so I sat in between Daveed and Brandeen. "Ok Lychee whats wrong with you today please be honest." I looked at him and started to cry. "I-I was jealous that Daveed took all of your attention away from me. You're supposed to be my dad." I said continuing to cry. Daveed looked upset and hugged me. I surprisingly hugged back. Brandeen also hugged me and it became a big group hug. "Of course I'm your dad I always will be I'm sorry I made you feel like you didn't mean anything to me." "And I'm sorry for being so mean to you." I just smiled and fell asleep they both let me sleep in peace while they put on a movie. They moved me so I was sleeping on Brandeen's lap then Daveed scooted over and hugged us both also falling asleep.

So I still don't remember what I wanted to tell you guys but it will come back to me soon.