You're Powerful?

In this oneshot Riccaro will activate all his powers and people will be impressed. Someone will say finally your useful and that will make Riccaro cry it then starts to destroy things and everyone gets scared while Riccaro cries freaking out. Xylo steps in and hugs him causing Riccaro to stop crying and his powers calm down again. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was in the mirror thinking about what my powers could be. All of a sudden it started to thunderstrom and fire surrounded me. "Wow this is cool I should show everyone!" I go to the mess hall and the thunderstorm dials down. "Hey guys!" Everyone is confused since I'm not wet. "Come outside I want to show you something!" As I say that everyone goes outside. I start to think of my powers again and everyone is surprised to see fire in my hands. It started to thunderstorm again and there was a small tornado. Everyone was shocked. "I'm powerful now!" Everyone cheered and clap until one person said, "Finally you can be useful to the egyption team." When I heard someone say that I began to cry. Since I can't control my power everything got out of hand. The tornado grew big and took out a couple of trees. My fire started shooting everywhere and the thunderstormed rain harder down.

Xylo POV
As Riccaro had total control of his powers I was so proud until someone said something mean. I was about to sat shut Mikael but Riccaro started to cry. His powers gone haywire and started destroying things. I go up to Riccaro and hug him. "Riccaro it is okay. You have always been strong and helpful. No matter what you do." After I said that he stopped crying and everything magically fixed itself. After Riccaro left we all looked at Mikael. We all took turns slapping him but I ended up yeeting him away.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.