Do I have to be with him

So this might be short like 300 words or more. But anyways onto the oneshot.

Xylo POV
I was complaining about Brick to Kayla and all of a sudden she locks me and him in a small room. Me and Brick just glared at eachother until he pulled out chalk and said "You stay on your side I stay on mine." I nodded and went to my side that had the kitchen and living room. Brick had the bedroom and bathroom. As I started to get hungry I made some pasta. I heard a stomach growl and realize it's Bricks. Wants I finsished making the pasta I put it on two plates and slide one over to his side. He looked shocked but slightly smiled and thanked me. Maybe we can get along. So I decided to start a conversation. "So Brick how are you doing being back here at camp?" "I hate it everyone is so friendly here." I just nodded until he said "How is your son Riccaro?" "He's fine he went on a date with his crush the other day." "Was it awkward for him?" I laughed and said "It was awkward to watch because every little thing she did made him blush." Brick just busted our laughing and we kept talking until I really had to go to the bathroom. Brick must of noticed and told me to go on ahead.

Brick POV
After Xylo went to the bathroom I got rid of the dividing line. Maybe Xylo isn't that bad and maybe we can be friends. After he came back we both sat on the couch watching shrek. We made lots of joke about eachother and had a really fun time. Kayla opened the door and saw us laughing and having a great time. Wants I looked at her I glared at her and she slowly left leaving me with Xylo. "Hey Brick you know I didn't think this would turn out like this." I jist laughed and said "Yea I didn't know either and I'm glad it did." After that we both started talking trash about our dad. It was a fun time and wants we were out the room we planned on having family time. He was also going to bring Riccaro so I can meet him.

Yes Brick and Xylo now likes eachother. Anyways see you in the next one