What's this?

This isn't a a ship request but this is Riccaro first time seeing snow and Xylo and Coleus making sure he doesn't hurt himself well on to the story.

Riccaro POV
I was with Xylo and Coleus until I saw something outside. I went up to the glass thingy (imma say he doesn't know what a window is like Solis)
"Hey Xylo whats that outside?" I said curiously. Xylo came over to me and looked outside and said "That is snow Riccaro." At this point Coleus was also by the window looking out. "What is snow?" I asked. Coleus eyes lit up when I asked that question. He told me and Xylo to sit down while he got a whole presentation ready. During is speech Xylo fell asleep and I got bored and went outside while he was talking about snow.

Coleus POV
"And that is how snow is created." I said while looking back seeing Xylo asleep and...Riccaro gone. I screamed so loudly wants I found out Riccaro was no where to be found. That woke Xylo up and he looked confused. "Whats wrong whu are you screaming?" He asked confused. "RICCARO IS MISSING!" I screamed. Xylo's eyes widened and said, "WE NEED TO FIND HIM!!!" He screamed. We both ran outside and looked all over the camp. That last place we checked was near the water. When we went down by the water we saw Riccaro making a snow angel (Or demon if you want to go that way) We both breathed in a sign of relief. We went down to where Riccaro was ready to scold him till we saw how happy he looked.

Xylo's POV
"Riccaro you scared us half to death you didn't tell us were you were going." I said angrily/worried. "I'm sorry Xylo but it's not my fault Coleus is boring." Riccaro said. "HEY thats mean your the one who asked." Coleus responded with sounding offended. I looked at Riccaro and said, "Just tell us whenever your leaving so we know where you are." "Ok Riccaro will do!" He said with a UwU face (I'm sorry all the beans will most likely one time have one of those faces since I think it would be cute) As we were walking away someone threw a snowball at me I looked at coleus and he also got a snowball thrown at him. We both grabbed snow and made a snow ball and slowly turned around with a ear to ear grin looking at Riccaro. "Hey buddies what you doing heh." Riccaro said backing away slowly. We both chucjed snowballs at him and this created a snowball war until Riccaro fell asleep right there in a pile of snow. Coleus went over and picked the smaller boy up and came over to me. We went back to the cabin we were staying at and put Riccaro by the fireplace to keep him warm. Me and Xylo then went and head to bed haply that Riccaro got to have his first ever snow day.

So thats is adorable and Riccaro is best bean still. Honestly I'm glad this was requested cause I would never of thought if this and I really like this. Also thanks for all the love your showing this book every 30 minutes I always get a notification saying someone who read this story is voting or adding this story to there reading list. Which that makes me happy since I'm very self conscious about my writing skills. Well that's all leave a comment if you want to request anything or tell me if you like it or want 2nd part of anything I write. Goodbye!