What did I do

Okay I'm sorry but the next oneshots including this will be short I need a little break from this so I will make them atleast 200 - 300 words I hope that is okay. Now onto the oneshot.

Bryan POV
I went up to Jyles and hugged him. He pushed me off and I was shocked. "Jyles is something wrong?" He just looked at me and looked away. Maybe he is having an off day. I go and see Kayla and Xylo. "Hey guys." They looked at me and rolled their eyes leaving. Why is nobody talking to me do they all hate me? I see Riccaro and I go up to him. "Hi cutie want to hang out?" "Sorry uncle I'm busy creating a party." After he said that he left waving bye to me. Well atleast he talked to me. I look over and see Mario. "Hey Mario pal how are you?" Mario just walked away like he didn't hear me. What is with everyone today. Maybe do they not truley forgive me for the past. I start to slowly cry until Riccaro came up to me. "Here uncle here's an invitation to my party." I looked down and smiled. I gey ready for the party and I see everyone there. On top had a banner with 'Happy birthday Bryan' I smiled at everyone and Kayla came up to me. "This was all Riccaro's idea when he heard it was your birthday he wanted to do something special and we all weren't allowed to tell you or talk to you." I just smiled and enjoyed the party. Jyles came over with a slice of cake and said, "Hey babe hope you saved room for me." I blushed at that and ate the cake.

Again I need a break so I'll get everyone's request and then I won't do anymore request till tomorrow. Anyways see you in the next oneshot.