Did I mess up

Sad boi Riccaro is back. Him and his brothers had a fight and everyoke tries to make him feel better. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
Me and my brothers were having a small argument about who is stronger. When I said I was stronger they just laughed. So I told them I could beat them in a fight. All three of us started to fight until they both jist hanged me up by a tree. After they fought they put me down. "Why didn't I get to fight?" "It's to dangerous for you Riccaro and you know you won't beat us." I just huffed. "I'm not a baby guys if I get hurt I get hurt it's fine." "No Riccaro don't raise your voice at us mister." Davis said angrily. "Why are you guys mean?" They clearly didn't like that and they both slapped me. I started to cry and ran away. I passed by the asian pantheon and saw Momiji. I didnt want her to see me cry so I tried to hide myself sadly that did not work. "Hey Riccaro." "Hey Momiji." I said trying to sound tough. I wiped my eyes and went to face her. "Why are your eyes red?" "I didn't sleep last night." She nodded and I told her maybe I should get some sleep. She agreed and I left quickly. I saw Xylo and I went up to him. I instantyl hugged him and quietly cried into his shirt. "Riccaro what's wrong?" "I had a fight with my brothers on who is stronger than when I talked back they both slapped me." I said looking up at my dad with teary eyes. "Riccaro hey your strong believe me. You're from Mercury who knows what type of fighting you learned there." "I didn't get to fight since I was a kid." Xylp just smiled and said, "Go ask Kayla for chicken nuggets I'll have a talk with your brothers." I nodded and went to find Kaymom.

Xylo POV
I walked down to the arena and saw Lychee and Davis looking upset. "Okay so you two think it's a good idea to slap Riccaro?" They looked at me and said, "No it wasn't now he hates us." "He doesn't hate you he's just upset." They nodded. "But for hurting my child..." after I paused they looked at me. I slapped them. "OW!" They both said. I walked away and back to find Riccaro. Never mess with Xydad.

So see you in the next oneshot