Ritchie x Michael

The love is back again this time happy and not sad. I'm making it so they adopt Riccaro because why the frick not.

Ritchie POV
So me and Michael have been married for 2 years and we were thinking about adopting a kid. Since Austin is obviously grown and has a family of his own. Were heading to the adoption center while Michael puts his hand on top of my head. Some how Michael ended up taller than me. Wants we went in we saw all the kids until one caught our eyes. It was the demi god of Set. We went over to him and he flinched. A worker lady came over and said, "His earth mom and dad as he claims didn't want him so he's looking for a parent. He is very energetic and he has brothers who must see him at all times. "Ritchie I don't know about this one reminds me of Austin." "We'll take him. Hi little Riccaro I'm Ritchie."
"Ritchie we need to talk about this." Riccaro smiles at me and says, "Hiya Rktchie I'm Riccaro and I want a family. I have three brothers named Soren, Lychee, and Davis." I just smiled and paid the price needed. We took him and met up with his siblings. They eneded up just coming with us even though Lychee is apparently Brandeen's child. Wants we got back Michael did not look happy at the many kids. Lychee and Davis were playing video games. Soren was teaching Riccaro how to play checkers. I was just smiling at all the mess knowing this is my family.

Michael POV
I can't believe Ritchie allowed this many kids and now there causing a big mess. I dont want to clean that. That give me a brilliant idea. "Ok whoever cleans the most will get to have ice-cream for dinner." All of their ears popped up including Ritchie. I swear I married a child. They instantly got to cleaning. After 5 hours the house looked amazing. I gave all of them ice-cream and they were all happy. After we all watched movies. It was Ritchie, Riccaro, and I on one couch and the other 3 on another. The other 3 went back to their respective homes saying they'll come back in the morning. Riccaro started getting sleepy and ended up falling asleep on me. I felt my other shoulder get heavy and realized Ritchie is also sleeping on my shoulder. I smiled to myself knowing this is what I been needing in my life. I ended up going to sleep to.

Some wholesome family content. Don't you just love it. Anyways see you in the next oneshot.