A depressed bean

A depressed Solis this includes a song. The song is Baby dont cut by Bmike . TW (Suicide, sad song) Now onto the oneshot.

Solis POV
I looked down and remembered one if my old friends who killed themselves. She wasn't just my friend she was my girlfriend. Today would of been our 2 year anniversary. Why is the world so cruel.

~flashback~
"She's only 17, her whole life's ahead of her
She hates school because the people there discredit her." I was trying to make my girlfriend happy. "Her boyfriend tries to show her that's not how it seems
But everyday she just gets lowered with her self-esteem." She put on a fake smile for me and I thought it was real. "He let's her know that every night will have a brighter day
She even tried to overdose and take her life away." Why does the world have to hate her. "She's feeling hopeless there just sitting down beside her bed
Then he takes his hand and places it beside her head." I looked at all the scars on her hand. "She's feeling numb, he tries to beg and plead and ask her, "Why?" "She says this way she has control of the pain she feels inside." I asked her how long she's been feeling like this she said "It's been a while. I guess I needed better luck." I then screamed and pleaded and said "Baby, never cut!" It is the next day and she was smiling in the hallways. But she walked into the room and everyone seemed to point and laugh. She texted me 'I love you with my body, heart and soul to death.' I thought nothing and texted back 'I love you.' Little did I know by death she literally meant it.  She ran into her house and made 4 deep cuts. The blood just started to drip from the tub to the floor. I had a feeling in my stomach. I rushed all the way to her house. I saw her passed out and I called the ambulance. Paramedic rushed us in. Doctors called emergency. She lost a lot of blood. An hour later the doc walks over with a sour face. "Excuse me for the words I'm about to say." My heart started beating and then the doc said, "I'm sorry for your lost." I collapse to the ground and cried. All I could think is 'Baby you made me a promise to never cut."

~flashback over~
I'm at her grave and I give her a rose. I love you Alice. (random name)  I wish you could meet my friends I made. I left back to the camp.

Oof this made me cry and sorry this wasn't as quick as I usually do I'm playing cards with my family and see you in the next oneshot.