I wanna go homeee

So Riccaro is once again sad boi and Xylo is once again the best dad. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was sitting in my room until I just started to think about mercury. I really miss it there I hope Typhon is doing okay. What if Typhon's hurt and I can't help him? I start to cry and slowly fall asleep tho king about home and Typhon. When I woke up I remembered everyone is eating breakfast together. I head to the cafeteria and sit down next to Xylo. "Hey Riccaro how are you?" "Hi dad I'm fine." I said without the usual energy I have. Kayla and Xylo both noticed I was quiet and wasn't eating much. "Hey Riccaro do you want chicken nuggets for lunch?" "No thank you dad I plan to stay in my room all day." As I said that I excused myself and left.

Xylo POV
Something is up with Riccaro. "Hey Kayla I'm going to check up on Riccaro he just denied having chicken nuggets." After I said that everyone looked worried. I started to walk all the way to the egyption side. Wants I got there I headed straight for Riccaro's room. I heard crying on the other side. I open the door and see Riccaro looking at the picture of Mercury and crying. I slowly close the door and sat next to him. "Riccaro do you miss home?" "Y-Yes I left T-Typhon up there w-what if something bad h-happened to him." "Look Riccaro I know you miss your home but trust me it will get better. I still miss Austin but I learned that I have to keep going and live on for them." Riccaro continued to cry. "I don't like how cold it is here. I dont even think people actually like me." "Riccaro everyone loves you. I can't even think of a time where anyone hasn't been by your side. You have 3 brothers who love you. Your uncles care about you. Kayla legits takes you up as being her kid and I do care about you. You are my son and always will be even if it's just pretend I will always be here for you." Riccaro looked at me and hugged me while crying into my chest. I jist let him cry while rubbing my hand in circles around his back. "D-Dad can we get chicken nuggies?" "Of course we can Riccaro. Of course we can."

Again XYLO IS BEST DAD. Anyways see you in the next oneshot.