Oversize?

So Bryan is wearing one of Jyles oversized sweaters and he goes to the camp in it. Mario, Kayla, Jyles, and Xylo all see him in Jyles sweater. Now onto the oneshot.

Bryan POV
I was eating hot cheetos when I decided to wipe them on my white outfit. I took my outfit off and put it in the washer. Well now what am I supposed to do. I go into me and Jyles shared room and I see one of his sweaters left out. I could wear that he won't mind right? I go and put the sweater on. I look in the mirror and realized how big it is on me. Welp nothing I can do about it. I decided to go to the camp and see what's happening. When I got there I saw, Mario, Kayla, Xylo, and Jyles all talking. I go up to them and Jyles looks shocked. "Hey Bryan how are you?" "I'm doing great Mario." Xylo looked at me and said, "Why don't you have your usual white outfit on?" "Well you see I was eating hot cheetos and decided to wipe my hands on my white outfit." Kayla just looked worried. "Oh hun that is going to badly stain." "Yea I know." Jyles still hasn't said anything. "Jyles honey are you alright." All of a sudden Jyles picked me up and took me back to the mansion. "What was that about Jyles?" "Dont wear clothes that are big on you especially mine. I wont hesitate to eat you all up." I just blushed and Jyles wouldn'tet me go. We ended up watching a movie and cuddling.

Hope you enjoy see you in the next oneshot.