Hair?

Ok guys I am back to make requests. Anyways in this oneshot Magnus goes up to Cal and just pets his hair. Now onto the oneshot.

Magnus POV
I was really bored after I played hide and seek with Riccaro and Solis I had nothing to do. Maybe I can go and get something to eat. I head for the door to the cafeteria and open it. I go in and see Cal just eating some cereal. I grabbed pancakes and went and sat next to him. "Hey Magnus." "Hey Cal." I noticed something off with him. "Hey Cal is something wrong?" "Yea I just haven't been feeling the best." I nodded and we continued eating. I decided to stay with him just so he doesn't hurt himself. We go back to the pyramid and we sit down on the couch. I started to play with my hair but Cal started to have a breakdown. I move my hand on top of his hair and start to pet him. He instantly calms down. "Aww does Cal like having his hair pet?" "Shut up Magnus I do not like it." As he said that he started to lean into my hand. I removed my hand and he seemed calm. Wants Solis came in he said something stupid that made Cal stress out. I put my hand on top of his head again and he calms down. "Magnus don't tell anyone about this." "About you liking your hair played with?" "Yes." I just snickered as I see all the egyption patheon. "I dont need to look behind you." Cal looked behind him and he blushed a deep red. Riccaro came over and pat his head. Cal tried to snuggled into Riccaro's hand. "Aww you're like a kitten." "S-Shut up." We all just laughed and started to mess with Cal.

Hopefully you enjoy and see you in the next oneshot.