The Great Adventures of Riccaro and Lychee

They both wanted Lychee so I'm going to make it one of the same oneshot so lets get on to it.

Lychee POV
I decided that today I will hang out with Ritchie. I was walking over to the egyption patheon until I saw Davis. "What up bro?" "Nothing much just going to hang out with Riccaro." Davis smiled and said, "You two be safe alright.", I started heading over to Riccaro's room not knowing Davis is following me. Wants I got there I knocked on Riccaro's door. He opened up and smiled at me. "Hi middle bro!" I smiled back and said, "Hi Riccaro. Do you want to hang out with me?" Riccaro's smile widened and he ran into his room and dranked the tomb juice. "Ok I'm ready lets go." We started to head over to get some food first. When we got there I got my cookies and he got marshmellows. After we finished eating we went to the fighting area to see what there is to do. Seekah and Austij were fighting over Bri. Austin shot fire rocks towards us since Seekah moved his hand to shoot at us. I covered Riccaro so he didn't get to badly hurt. We got bakc up and I looked at Riccaro. "You ok?" "Yea I'm ok thanks for saving me." I looked back at the toher two and they didn't even realized what they did. We walked away to the archery to see if we can shoot some arrows. Unknown to us Davis came up to them and beat the crap out of Austin and Seekah.

Riccaro POV
Me and Lychee made it to the archery area. All of them were taking which was upsetting. Lychee kept walking trying to find something for us to do. As he was walking an arrow almost hit him. I jumped infront of him and the arrow hit me instead. The person who shot the arrow didn't even apologize. Lychee looked at me and pulled the arrow out. "Are you ok Riccaro?" "Yea I'm fine lets go see what we can do instead." Lychee looked upset. "What's wrong Lychee?" "Everywhere we go you are getting hurt and I don't want that." I smiled and hugged him. "I'm fine lets go to the campfire." We head to the campfire unknown to us Davis threw many arrows into the person who shot at us.

Davis POV
I followed them all the way to the campfire. I see River and Jakey fighting over Bryan. I was keeping a close eye on them until Riccaro tried to break up the fight. For some reason they still kept the pool of lava from the last trial. When Riccaro tried to break up there fight River hit him instead really hard and Riccaro knocked out. He fell into the lava put which isn't a problem but since he is knocked out he might drown. Lychee instantly ran right into it and started to go find Riccaro. Lychee comes up and has a ton of burn marks. Since Lychee was already bleeding he fainted. I went over slapped River and took them to my place. Wants they got healed up I put on a movie for them to watch and popcorn. I safe proofed everything so they never get hurt. They start to watch the movie together until they fall asleep. I smiled and hugged them while falling asleep myself. "Goodnight little bros."

More family wholesome content love it. Anyway cya in telhe next oneshot