Solis x Inpu

You see they are right now my favorite ship in OOO s2. But about the second book that won't have the poly relationship I already have the first chapter done I just need to post it. I also got permission to do the ask and dare but I will be changing it up a bit. Now onto the story.

Solis POV
I been feeling this weird and strange feeling in my gut. Everytime I'm around Inpu I get all blushy, sweaty, and nervous. My stomach starts to hurt and when he talks to other people I just feel rage. Maybe I should ask Inpu about this feelings. I went up to his room and knocked but he wasn't there. I wonder were he could be. As I was walking I ran into Momiji. "Hey Solis where you on a rush to?" She said. I replied "I been having these feeling toward Inpu." "What kind of feelings?" I started to blush and said, "Everytime I think of him I just start to blush and then I will begin to stutter and then I get hurt whenever he's with someone else." Momiji just laughed and told me Inpu is by the docks talking with his sister. I start to head to the docks until I saw Mario. "Hey Mario how are you?" I said. "Hey Solis I'm fine how about you?" "I'm good just trying to figure out what my feelings are for Inpu." He asked me what feelings and I told him the same thing I told Momiji. He just laughed and walked away. What is with people laughing at me. As I was walking I saw River. "Hey River." "Hey Solis what's up?" He said happily staring at Bryan. "Well I have feelings for Inpu but I don't know what they are." Again he asked what feelings and I told him how I feel about him. He laughed and said maybe you should confess your feelings. I was confused but I just said ok and went to the docks. I saw Inpu and I screamed, "INPUUUUUUU I NEED TO TALK TO YOUUUU ALONEEEEE." He did not look amuse.

Inpu POV
Wants I heard my name be screamed I instantly knew the headache has found me. My sister didn't look happy either. "Solis why do you need to talk alone?" Solis didn't say anything but grab my hand and dragged me away. I heard my sister say, "I ship it." I started to blush after that. Wants he let go of me he told me he has these feelings his been feeling for me. "What are these feelings?" I said hopefully thinking maybe he likes me back. "Well everytime I'm around you I become a stuttering mess and when you talk to other people it makes me upset. I start to blush whenever I think about you. When I told everyone I met on the way they just laughed and I dont understand." "Solis do you love me?" I said hopefully. "What is love?" He said so confused. That broke my heart since I try my best to love him. "Love is when you wanna be with that person and never let them go." He smiled and grabbed my hand and said, "Well I love you Inpu." And I smiled and hugged him saying I love you to. Wants we stopled hugging my sister pushed me into Solis and we started to kiss. His hands were around my waist while mines where around his neck. Lets just say I never felt more happy to get cuddles by the love of my life.

Ight there is that oneshot done. I really enjoy this ship. Also Riccaro finally gets to meet his half brother in his new ep of OOO s2 I can't wait for that cya everybody.