The bond is strong

I feel like I'm going to reach 50 chapter either by this week or next week. You guys have so many creative ideas and I love it! Now into the story.

Coleus POV
I was on my way to hang out with Soren. I just met him and he seems like an awesome friend. Wants I got to our meeting place we began talking to eachother. "Hey Coleus how you doing?" "I'm doing great Soren how are you?" "I'm doing well. Where do you want to go first?" I started to think about what to do until my stomach growled. Apparently Soren heard to. "Maybe we should go and get something to eat." "Yea I agree." I said. We walked into the cafeteria and looked for something to eat. I grabbed some cookies while Soren ate a salad.

Soren POV
This has been one of the most fun times I ever had. "Do you want to go practice archery?" I heard Coleus say. I agreed so we headed to the arechery area and started shooting. Lets just say I never hit the target I only hit the tree thats 4 feet above the target. How is that possible who knows. After that we went to sit by the campfire. "So Soren, how are you and Riccaro?" "Riccaro has been really nice to me and I'm glad he's my brother. But how are you and Xylo?" "We are good havent talked much but guess it is how it is." We just kept talking until we decided to go fishing. While we were fishing I was not able to catch a single fish. Why can't I do anything. I just signed and I guess Coleus heard. "Hey whats wrong?" "I can't do anything we played archery I didn't even hit the target. I can't catch a single fish either." Coleus just smiled and said "You're good at being a friend. You stayed and hanged out with me I couldn't be anymore happier." I just smiled and we got up and decided to head back to the cabins. Wants we got back we sat on a nearby bench and started talking to each other. We talked about literally anything. I'm glad to have someone like him in my life. He is the coolest friend ever.

Wholesome friend oneshot. Feels nice to write bestfriend oneshots. Anyways see you in the next one.