Seven Deadly Sins?

So in this oneshot Riccaro is on his way to uncle mev's room when a portal opens up again. He jumps in and lands in the SDS house. He sees some people and the Ritchie that was at the party. Everyone is shocked on how innocent Riccaro is. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was on my way to uncle Mev house when another portal opened up. I jumped in and landed infront of 4 men. 1 of then was the Ritchie I met at that party. He looked at me kinda strangely. "Hi Ritchie the goat sin of lust. Remember me I am Riccaro!" The shortest one spoke up first. "So this is the Riccaro you spoke about that made someone depressed super happy." "Yes this is the one." "How pervy is this one?" The davis looking one asked. "What does Pervy mean?" Everyone was shocked when I asked that. "Do you know where babies come from?" The fairy looking one said. "Yes mama Cal said the Storks bring them down. My dad told me something different and disgusting but mama Cal told me the truth." The fairy one grabbed me and pulled me into him. "You guys stay away from the pure mind." "Brandon it's fine introduce yourselves first." The shortest one comes up to me and says, "Hi I am Michael the sin of Wrath." I smiled and said hi back. The tallest one who looked like Davis said, "Hi I am David the sin of Pride." "You remind me of my big bro Davis." Ritchie then said, "That must be that version of David. I guess in his universe David's name is Davis." "I guess now who's fairy dude?" "I am Brandon the sin of sloth and who might you be child?" I got off and stood on the table. "I am Riccaro the son of Set and Typhon. I lived on Mercury till my stel dad Typhon yeeted me down to earth. I ket my earth dad and brothers. I am a unicorn, alien, demon." Everyone just looked confused. "You're a unicorn?" "Yes I am 1 of a kind." They all nodded. They let me eat with them. "So Michael what's underneath all those clothes." I looked at Ritchie when he said that. Brandon went and slapped Ritchie. "Remember honey we have an innocent mind here." "What's under his clothes?" Ritchie then got up and said, "The love for Jesus Christ amen." Everyone just laughed and I was confused. A portal opened up and I said bye and jumped in. Weird people are they. I go back on my way to see uncle Mev.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot. Also I dont know how many pages this book's limit is I think it's 200. So when 200 pages are up I will have a second book for this since the series isn't over yet.