Jyles x Bryan

So I am now obsessed with this ship at first I didn't know if I like it but now I love it. So no further adu onto the story.

Jyles POV
I was looking at Jakey and I couldn't help with how cute he looked. After I saw River make a move I thought it was done for me but Bryan didn't liked it. River ran off crying and went I guess to find some sort of comfort. I went over to Bryan and looked down at him. "Hey Jyles how are you doing?" He said sadly. "I'm amazing now that I get to see you." I said flirting a little bit. Bryan blushed and tried to hide it quickly.

Bryan POV
I noticed Jyles saw my blush so I tried to hide it. Is this how Jakey felt when I would tease him. I looked at Jyles and saw how he towered over me. I looked at him and decided that he was the one I needed. I took a breath and asked, "JYLESWILLYOUGOONADATEWITHME?" I said that so fast that it was barely able to understand. Jyles looked confused and said, "Say that again but slower." I looked at him and took a big breath in and said, "Jyles w-will y-y-you go o-on a d-date w-with m-me?" I looked down at the floor blushing not knowing what to do.

Jyles POV
I couldn't believe my crush asked me out. "I understand if you don't love me you probably like that one fox girl..." He looked so sad. I didn't like seeing him like that. I grabbed his head and made him look up at me. I crouched down to be his height and kissed him on the lips. It took awhile till Bryan kissed back. I pulled back and saw tears in his eyes. I kissed his tears away and said, "Don't ever feel like I don't love you. You have always been my crush even when you were dating Jakey. I only started hanging out with her because I wanted to move on while you be happy." Bryan stopped crying and kissed me again. He moved away and said, "I could never leave you. You're always on my mind 24/7. It was till now I realized I needed you." We sat there and hugged each other it was perfect until yandere boy River came in and chased me around with a knife. I ran all around the camp until Kayla came and took River away. I signed in relief and wants I got back to Bryan he tackled me on the couch and we just cuddled. His head on my chest. "Goodnight Jyles I love you." I looked down at him and said, "I love you more." And fell asleep myself.