Who gets control

This oneshot is basically Drannus and Dranne fighting for who gets control. I know a little bit about this from watching Devin's perspective. Now onto the oneshot.

Dranne POV
I was taking a walk until all of a sudden I heard Drannus talking to me. "Dranne give me control I must speak to that Lychee kid." "No I won't give you control this is supposed to be my body not yours." I didn't know that Lychee was watching this all go down. "Dranne if you dont give me control you're only going to get hurt." "Well how am I supposed to explain that my hair changed colors again?" "That doesn't matter we only need to talk to Lychee. We must get information off of him." "Drannus I don't care what you do but if you want control go to some other body who actually will help." "Well I tried to ask now I'm going to take control by force." As Drannus said this I started to lose consciousness and all of a sudden I was in the back of my head. I saw Drannus looking in a mirror and smirking. I saw how my hair turned purple again. "Drannus please let me have my body back." "No Dranne you are to help and serve me. Or I will kill you." I just signed.

Drannus POV
Why does that idiot have to be so stubborn. "Lychee I know you are watching. Did you enjoy the show." "You are a terrible person give the kid his body back." I heard Lychee say. "Now where's the fun in that? You see Lychee if you tell me your plans I can help you." "Do you really think I believe that." I started to feel light headed and realized I was losing consciousness. That Dranne he took control back.

Dranne POV
"I'm so sorry Lychee. I'm trying to keep control but I can't. He's to strong." "It's fine kid just keep fighting I'll figure out away to help you." I smiled but then I lost control again.

Drannus POV
'Dranne just stay calm and let me take control for now.' 'No Drannus all you're doing is causing even more problems.' 'If you ever shut up there would be no problems you idiot.' 'Please I don't want to hurt anyone.' 'Who cares they won't ever remember you after my plan is complete.' We kept arguing back and fourth until Lychee hit me in the head with a shovel. This caused the brat to take control.

Dranne POV
My hair turned back to the orange it is. "Thank you Lychee." "I want answer to what Drannus plan is." "I can't tell you if I do I will die." Lychee just nodded and said well be safe and keep fighting. I went along with my day while hearing Drannus yell at me. Why just I be the one to get cursed.

So I hope that is what you wanted and kinda good. Well see you in the next one.