Y-You're using me

Poor Riccaro finds out Lychee's plan how will this turn out who knows. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was on my way to the docks since Lychee wanted to hangout with me. When I got there I saw him talking to someone. I decided to listen in. "So you still know the plan?" "Yes, but I need help with it." What plan I wonder. "What about that Riccaro kid you told me about. You said you wanted to use him since he's a demon." L-Lychee wants to use me. Does he really not care for me. Maybe I should leave. Sadly I failed to hear Lychee say, "I don't want to use him anymore he is my brother." I put on a smile and went to my room where I started to cry. I cried for about 5 hours until someone opened the door.

Lychee POV
"I don't want to use him anymore he is my brother." I said glaring at Brandeen. "Well then who do you need to help." "You obviously." "Fine!" After our talk I told him he should leave since Riccaro should show up anytime now. As Lychee was waiting he was wondering why Riccaro was late. He might of got distracted I'll wait around for a while.

~5 hours later~
Okay where is that kid? I start to worry not knowing what could of happened to him. Maybe I should check on him. I go over to his room and open it. When I went in I saw Riccaro crying. "Riccaro what's wrong?" "G-Go away you're only trying to use me." He heard my conversation. "Riccaro I can't use you. You're not apart of this plan." "W-What plan is it?" What do I say? Do I lie to him? "The plan is me finding a father's day gift for my dad and I expected you might of wanted to find one for your dad." Riccaro stopped crying and he looked up at me. "Will dad want one?" "I bet he would now come on instead of hanging out lets have a sleep over." Riccaro just nodded and had me pick him up on my back. Well atleast I cleared things out now how am I going to get a present? Is that the only lie my brain could come up with.

Hope you enjoyed see you in the next oneshot.