I'm so sorry

So this will be short since I kinda moved things a little to fast on accident. Anyways this oneshot is about Bryan and Jykes were fishing and Bryan tapped Jyles back and Jyles fell into the water but Jyles can't swim. Now onto the oneshot.

Bryan POV
I was fishing with Jyles and I wanted to play a joke on him. What should I do? That is when I had a great idea.

Author POV
Bryan tapped Jyles on the back a little to hard and Jyles went plummeting into the water. Now Bryan didn't know that Jyles couldn't swim. So when Jyles didn't come up Bryan just thought he was trying to play a joke on him to. After a few minutes Bryan jumped in after him. He saw Jyles at the bottom and quickly grabbed him and swam back up. Wants they got back on the dock Bryan get him mouth to mouth. It wasn't working. He quickly called Kayla for help while doing CPR on Jyles. Wants Kayla came she checked his pulse and had a relief face on. "He is still alive Bryan lets go and get him some place warm." I nodded and brought him to my mansion. Wants he woke up he satrted to panic. He looked around and started to cry. "Jyles what's wrong?" "A-Am I in heaven I remember getting pushed into the lake and started to drown." "No Jyles I went and pulled you up. I didnt know you couldn't swim so I figured it would be okay if I pushed you in the water. I'm such a bad boyfriend." Jyles calmed down a little bit and hugged me. "I forgive you but promise me you won't ever let me drown." "I promise." Jyles held out his pinkie and I grabbed on to it with my pinkie. "I pinkie promise." We both smiled at eachother and decided to watch Sharknado. That ended up making Jyles even more scared of the water.

So again sorry for it being short I moved things a little to fast but I hope you enjoy and see you in the next oneshot.