Is this what love is

So Dran will read a book about love and then realize he likes Nad. Now this will be short again still cleaning. Now onto the oneshot.

Dran POV
I was reading a book about different emotions. I was reading about love that one seemed interesting to me. All of a sudden Lychee came into the library and tried to attack me. I ran all the way until Nad caught me. Nad put me in his lap and started to pet my head. This calmed me down a lot. My eyes start to feel drowsy and all of a sudden I am asleep.

~Dream~
I was all of a sudden in a house. A kid came up to me and said, "Mom! Dad needs help in the kitchen." I waa confused but followed anyways. I saw Nad there and he looked over and smiled at me. "Hey hun how was your sleep?" "I-It was good Nad." "Is something wrong you usually call me babe?" "No babe nothings wrong." Nad nodded and said, "I love you Dran." Love that emotion is this what that is. All of a sudden I start to wake up and I am in Nad's embrace.

~Dream over~

"Hey Nad." "Yea?" "What is love?" "Love is when you see a person and you want to spend the rest of your life with them." "How do you know if you're in love?" "You will get nervous, day dream about them, and blush when talking to them." I just nodded and got up. "Well Nad I have to go." "Ok I'll see you later." I just nodded. I could not get that dream out of my head. Do I like Nad? Nah it's not possible for me to like him. I'm a demon after all I'll just hurt him." Why does my heart hurt when I think of Nad getting hurt. Maybe I do like him. My face feels really hot all of a sudden. I look into the water and saw my cheeks are a light pink. In the back of my head I heard the owner of this body say, "You're in love with Nad and need him by your side." Maybe he's right. Then I should tell Nad. I go back to the spot and see Nad. "Hey Nad I need to tell you something." "Yes Dran?" "I think I love you my cheeks started to go pink when I thought about you." "I love you to Dran. I always have." I just smiled and me and Nad cuddled for the rest of the day.

Hope you enjoyed see you in the next one.