Are you okay?

Nero is going to miss their old life and Davis is going to be concerned for them. Now onto the oneshot. I also don't know much about Nero besides she follows Davis around.

Nero POV
I just started to think about my old life. It was so amazing. I was with my parents. I wonder how they are doing. I start to get really upset. They were always nice to me but Davis seems to hate me. Should I leave him alone and look for my family. All of a sudden I bumped into Davis. "Hey Nero what's up." I dont want him to know I'm upset. "Nothing much idiot surprised you didn't get yourself hurt." "Yea you're the one who will get hurt you baka." I jist laughed and said sure. I started to follow Davis around. As we were walking we saw Riccaro and Xylp talking in the distance. When Riccaro called him dad that made me miss my family even more. Wants it turned night time and Davis was asleep I went and began to look for my family. But luck wasn't on my side and Davis caught me. "Where are you going Nero?" "I'm leaving to find my parents." "Why do you need to find them?" "How am I supposed to know if they are okay or not if I'm stuck with you." I didn't realize I was crying. Davis went over and hugged me the best he could. "Nero what if your parents aren't okay and you don't have anyone else?" "Then I'll be lonely again." "Nero I'm sure your family is fine. If you're this strong then I bet they are strong to." I smiled even though he can be a jerk he always does his best to make me happy. "Thank you for that stupid." "Any time dummy." We both smiled at eachother and went back to sleep. Even if my parents aren't fine Davis is still here for me and I will protect him.

Hope you enjoy see you in the next oneshot.