Ritchie x Michael

So here is the first oneshot ill be doing. Again don't have any announcements so on to the oneshot. (This has a TW cutting and attempted suicide you dont like it don't read this one ill be doing another oneshot for ooo2 on them)

Ritchie POV
Ever since Michael has left I felt this depression coming over me. I feel bad that I couldn't even tell him I love him. I kept signing but I guess Austin heard and was concerned about it. He said, "Dad why are you upset?" I just looked at hik and didn't reply. At that point everyone was looking at me. I just got up and left. I went back to my cabin and started to cry. I didn't know what came over me and I grabbed a blade and started to cry. No one followed me so that was a good thing. I then realized no one truly cared everyone act like Michael never existed. At that time I saw a noose. I grabbed the noose and started tying it up. I jumped until someone bustdd through the door and cut me down. I fell unconscious.

Michael POV
I don't know why but the oracle told me I needed to leave. I eneded up leaving the cave and went back to the camp. I went to the campsite and saw everyone. They looked worried so I went over there slowly looking for Ritchie. I've always loved him...I wish I could always be there for him. But I wonder who needed me so bad for the oracle to make me leave the cave. As I was thinking I apparently walked in front of everybody. Austin started crying wants he saw me and ran up and hugged me. Everyone was also crying. Kayla went up to me and dragged me away so no one would hear what she had to say. "Ritchie has bad depression and I think you should go see him. No one knows but he tried to kill himself before I came into the forest. He really needs you and he loves you. He just started crying when Austin asked how he was doing." I couldn't believe what he heard. He started running but Austin ran after him wanting to come with him. When they got there Michael tried opening the door but it was locked. When no one came he started busting the door open. Wants he opened it he saw Ritchie hanging there barely alive. After I cut him down I saw all the cuts he had. I took him to the infirmary. Bri and Kayla ran in here. Kayla started helping him clean all his wounds and scars. Bri was trying to comfort me and Austin. I looked at Aistin and just hugged him. He looked at me and said, "Momma bear is dadda bear going to be ok?" I looked at him and smiled. "I know he will be ok." Austin smiled and we continued hugging. After Kayla and Bri left me and Austin. We slept until I heard Ritchie. I saw him start to wake up and wants he did. I hugged him. He looked at me and smiled "Am I in heaven." I just kayghed and told him no. He was confused wants I said that. "I busted into the room after you jumped I cut down the rope and took you to the infirmary." He smiled and hugged me. I hugged back and looked him in the eyes. We didn't know Austin was awake but we started to kiss. I put my hands on his waist while he put his on my neck. We heard squealing and looked at Austin. He started screaming "Mommy and Daddy bear are dating." He kept repeating those words over and over again. Me and Ritchie just smiled. Both thinking the same thing. 'I'm glad I have my family back.'

This might be my longest oneshot ever. Anyways see you in the second oneshot. Hope you enjoyed. Leave a request if you would like or positive feedback.