Mikael x Davis

In this oneshot Mikael will be worrying about his father's expectations. Davis sees Mikael worrying and he goes and comforts him. Then they start to talk about feelings and how Mikael's dad doesn't like him being gay. Now onto the oneshot.

Mikael POV
I was thinking about everything that my dad wanted me to do. I don't even think I can do everything needed. I wish life could be easier. Why did I get a strict dad. He doesn't even accept me for being gay. I sat down on the river.

Davis POV
I was meeting lil bro by the river soon. I decided to go earlier so I can joke that he is late. I hear soft vrying and check it out. I see our camp counselor Mikael. I wonder why the cutie is crying. I go over there and sit next to him. "Hey Mikael what's wrong?" "My dad is very strict." "How so?" Mikael just sighed. "Well you see I have to avenge everything he failed at. Then he also doesn't accept me being gay." "Hey you don't need anyone to accept you. I accept the fact your gay." Mikael gave a small smile. I wish I could tell him how much I love him. Would Riccaro be okay with it since Horus is Set's enemy. I think Riccaro won't mind. Maybe he might accept Mikael. "Hey Mikael do you have a crush on anybody?" His eyes widened.

Mikael POV
Well I wish I could say my crush is you but Riccaro wouldn't like me. "Yes I have a crush." I said quietly but audible for him to hear me. "Well who is it I'll tell you mine." "How about we day it at the same time?" Davis just nodded. We both then said, "You/You!" We both were shocked. Davis kissed me and I kissed back. "Won't Riccaro hate me though?" "No why would I? I'm trying to be different then my dad." We both were surprised to see Riccaro. Me and Davis smiled at eachother and we spent the day hanging out with Riccaro.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.