Riccaro has a crush?

Sorry Inpu x Solis shippers but this time I'm making it were Riccaro has a crush on Solis. Plus two hyoer active children dating causes more troubles.

Xylo POV
Riccaro came to me and told me he had a crush. Not on my watch. "Riccaro who do you like again?" "Oh I like that one tall kid Solis." That tops the cake its another hyper active child. "Why do you like him?" Riccaro blushed and said "He's strong, funny, has a beetle, and he's tall." I'm going to talk to that Inpu person and tell him to keep his 'child' away from mine. I mean he's not my child heh. Riccaro ended up leaving and I followed him to see where he was going.

Riccaro POV
I was walking to find Solis. Wants my target was spotted I went over to him and latched onto him. He looked down at me and smiled and atartdd spinning me around. "Heya Riccaro!" "Hi Solis." Solis looked at me and said "Do you want to go on a date with me?" I smiled and screamed yes. Little did we know both our caretakers heard this and they were fuming through their ears. I went to go get ready. I put on a dress and heels. I saw in a book that the smaller one wears dresses and heels so since I'm the smallest I should. I changed the heels since I couldn't walk in them. After I was finished I met up with Solis.

Solis POV
I was waiting for Riccaro until I saw him in a dress. I thought I was supposed to wear the dress. "Hey Solis aren't you supposed to wear a tuxedo?" "Magnus told me to wear a dress." Riccaro just smiled and grabbed my hand. I set up a romantic spot. There was a lava pool and regular pool for me. They were connected. Don't ask me how thats possible. I even set up a table for two with Lychee and Davis were playing music. Our cook was Magnus which I was happy about. Our waiter was Soren. I pushed out the chair for Riccaro and he sat down. "What would you two like to drink?" "I want water please." I said. "I'll have a Pepsi please." "Coming right up." "Thank you." Me and Riccaro said. I looked over at Lychee and he was trying not to laugh at the way we were dressed. Wants we ordered what we wanted to eat. I took Riccaro to the make shift dance floor. The date was amazing. We were about to kiss until. "SOLIS/RICCARO." We both looked over and saw Xylo and Inpu. Xo grabbed Riccaro and said no too young. Inpu grabbed me and said "Stay away form the second hyper child. We don't need a third one in the future. I got out of his gripped and fastly kissed Riccaro until Inpu dragged me away.

Magnus, Davis, Lychee, and Soren POV
We all were thinking the same thing. 'Why did we let the beans date again.' We all looked at eachother and laughed. Leaving the date spot forgetting to blow out the candle. Lets just say Seekah was not happy that there was almost a forest fire. Thank the gods that collin have water magic.

I don't really ship Riccaro with anyone but for this I just decided Solis because why not. Anyways see you in the next oneshot.