Brandeen?

Jakey will finally find Brandeen thanks to the help of Lychee. Now onto the oneshot.

Jakey POV
Ever since I saw that Lychee kid he reminded me of Brandeen. I winder how he is doing. Are they related in any way. Maybe I'll ask. I go Iverson to where Lychee is. "Hey Lychee right? I am Jakey and I want to know if you have seen Brandeen?" "You mean my dad yea I know where he is why?" "I was your dads best friend back at the first camp." "Oh you're the dude dad talked about. The one who had the not so secret secret base." I just nodded. "Can you take me to him?" "Sure why not." As he said that Lychee got up and headed into the forest. We arrived at a door and Lychee said good luck and left. I knocked on the door and Daveed opened up. "Jakey? You're still alive?" He said. "Yea I mean Brandeen did save me." Daveed just nodded and let me in. I see Seek's body in a tube. All of a sudden Brandeen walks out and looks at me. "Jakey?" "Hey Brandeen been awhile. Why don't you go to camp?" "Ever since the incident they banned me and Daveed but allowed Byron to be back." "Yea speaking of Byron we broke up completely." "What happened this time." "We just weren't feeling it anymore." Brandeen just nodded and offered me some toffee. "Why do you live out in the middle of the woods?" "So no one will notice me. Plus it's my hideout." I just nodded then all of a sudden Daveed goes over and sits down with us. "So how did you find this place?" I looked at Daveed and said, "Well you see your son Lychee showed me this place." "Of course he would." In the end Daveed let us hang out by ourselves why he went and continued to run his buisness. Me and Brandeen where playing mineswitch like the good ole days. I'm glad to have my friend back.

Hope you enjoy see you in the next one.