Even more Babies

Ooo all the babies meet eachother what havoc will they cause. Will Lychee stain everything? Will Riccaro become hyper? Will Cal ever get that cure from Magnus? Who knows onto the story.

Davis POV
I picked up the baby Riccaro and Lychee. So apparently other people are having the same problem and their friends have been turned into a baby. As I was heading back to the egyption pantheon I met up with Inpu, Magnus, and baby Cal. Mario also came over and he had baby Bryan. (Im adding Bryan since he was also turned into a baby by the tombjuice) How have I not died of cuteness yet? "Hey guys how's your baby nightmares?" Mario rolled his eyes and said, "Bryan will not stop crying and I don't know what to do." "Cal has been with Solis for the time being so I don't know how he has been but he seems calm. Also Magnus has the cure they just don't want to give it to them." "What they are cuter this way." We all head into the pyramid and Mikael just looked shocked but said nothing and went to his room. We sat on the couch while the babies interacted with eachother. Riccaro climbed on the table and started to dance on it. Lychee was staining my shirt with my favorite drink in the world. Why is life so cruel. Bryan is just crying because Cal laughed. It was all good until someone had to fall off the table and cry causing all the other babies to cry. Except Bryan he stopped crying. Weird kid. I ran to Riccaro and tried to shush him. Magnus picked up Lychee and tried to calm him down. Inpu picked up Cal and tried to get him to laugh. As if a trigger has been turned off after Riccaro stopped crying the babies also stopped crying. Except Bryan was now crying. Mario said "Maybe it would be best if I went home and put him down for a nap. He seems to be grouchy." Lychee somehow grabbed a dictionary and threw it at me. "Maybe Riccaro and Lychee should also go to sleep." At the word of sleep Riccaro tried to bolt out of there luckily I grabbed him. Cal was already asleep that crying really tired him out. We all said our goodnight and went to our respected rooms.

Author POV
They were having a nice sleep except Mario since Bryan kept crying. All fo a sudden Riccaro started to cry causing Cal and Lychee to also cry. Lucky for Mario Bryan stopped crying and he got some good sleep.

Man all the trouble they caused and Mikael was having none of it. Anyways see you in the next one.