W-Where A-Am I

So this might be short. Anyways this oneshot will be Bryan getting hit in the head and forgetting where he is but he will still remember all the campers. Now onto the oneshot.

Bryan POV
I was hanging out in the onset with Jyles until I slipped on someone water and hit my head on the ground really hard. I bakcked out. When I wake up I see I'm somewhere white. "Oh good Bryan you're awake." "Kayla where  am I?" "You're at camp remember." "8 never been to camp." Kayla then realized something. "I guess that fall made you forget about camp." "Do you remember anything about roses?" I think for a second. "All I know is they are pretty." Kayla just closed her mouth and thinks. "Well yes Roses are cute just wanted to make sure you remember what roses are. Now I'm going to talk to Jyles and Xylo real quick.

Kayla POV
"So Bryan forgot about the seductive rose and about camp. But he still remember us. Also he request for Jyles to go and see him."

Jyles POV
I went over to Bryan and said, "Hey Bryan how are you feeling?" "I'm feeling great babe." I stopped and thought about what he said. "B-Babe?" "Yea you're my boyfriend. Dont you remember?" "O-Oh yea I remember now I guess I must if been so worried I forgot." "It's fine babe." I smiled and he waved me closer to him. Wants I got closer he grabbed me but the neck and kissed me. After we stopped kissing I just looked at him confused. "Well lets go home babe. My favorite movie is coming on." I just nodded and followed him to his mansion. We cuddled and watched the movie all night. I dont know what happened to him but I love it.

Oof that was terrible but hope you enjoyed and see you in the next one.