Never Again

In this oneshot Jyles will try to corrupt Riccaro and Bryan hears this and chases Jyles with a chancla again. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was walking to Momiji's house until that one jester Jyles I think is his name came up to me. "Why hello love~" "Hi Jyles!" "What is a cute thing like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?" Minds can be dirty? "Well maybe you should clean your mind with water. That gets away all the dirt as dad said." Jyles just laughed. "You know we could chill at my place." "Well I can't you see I'm already hanging out with Bryan today. Maybe another time?" Jyles just kept laughing. "Well when ever you come over we could have a couple of drinks." "I like grape juice. I never had grape juice till Lychee gave it to me."

Jyles POV
Omg he is so innocent and oblivious. I wonder if he knows what mating is? "Well Riccaro I don't mean grape juice. We can drink some champagne." "Momiji says it's to early in the morning for those things. So I don't think that's a good idea for you to drink that." Oh dear child it will be fun corrupting your brain. "Look Riccaro do you know what s*x is?" Riccaro just had a puzzled face on. "Is it like mating?" "Yes exactly like mating except with humans." He just made an O face. I then continue to say, "When two humans are very much in love they take things to the next level." "Like getting married?" "No they make lov-" I didnt get to finish since I saw Bryaj behind Riccaro. "Oh hey Bryan what you doing here?" "Hi uncle Bryan!" Bryan just cleared his throat. "You see I came here since Riccaro was late to my house. Riccaro go run to my house while I have a little chat with Jyles." "Okay uncle!" Riccaro then left skipping. "Now please explain why you were going to teach the innocent child something like that?" "I thought it would be funny if he went around sharing the information that I gave him." All of a sudden I see Bryan pick up a chancla and I decide to run.

Bryan POV
After I chased Jyles with a chancla I went back to my mansion and saw Riccaro just sitting there. "Okay Riccaro you ready to watch a movie and eat some icecream?" "Yes please!" I smile and we make icecream and watch Moana.

Hope you enjoyed see you in the next oneshot.