Save me a dance

So here is another song oneshot. Riccaro will watch as Jyles flirts with Momiji and he starts to sing this song not knowing everyone was listening. The song is 'Save the last dance for me by Michael Bublé. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was watching Jyles and Momiji dance with eachother. How I wish that was me dancing with her. Who am I kidding I don't even know how to talk to girls. All of a sudden a song comes into mind and I start to sing it.

Author POV
"You can dance every dance with the guy. Who gives you the eye, let him hold you tight." Xylo, Mario, and Kayla were the first ones to hear Riccaro sing. "You can smile every smile for the man. Who held your hand beneath the pale moon light." Riccaro's voice started to become a little louder and everyone is now listening to him sing. "But don't forget who's takin' you home. And in whose arms you're gonna be. So darling, save the last dance for me." Riccaro starts to slowly do a dance and continues to sing. "Oh, I know that the music's fine. Like sparklin' wine, go and have your fun." Momiji jist smiled at Riccaro. "Laugh and sing, but while we're apart. Don't give your heart to anyone." As Riccaro kept singing everyone started to dance along to it. "And don't forget who's takin' you home. And in whose arms you're gonna be. So darling, save the last dance for me." The music started to get even more louder as Riccaro continued to sing. "Baby, don't you know I love you so. Can't you feel it when we touch." Riccaro starts to think about when Momiji and him held hands. "I will never, never let you go. I love you oh so much." Momiji just smiled and got closer right next to Xylo and Kayla. "You can dance, go and carry on. 'Til the night is gone. And it's time to go." Mikael was shocked at Riccaro's signing. "If he asks if you're all alone. Can he walk you home, you must tell him no." Riccaro started to think about Momiji and Jyles. Everyone grabbed a dance partner and started to dance to the song. "Cause don't forget who's taking you home. And in whose arms you're gonna be. Save the last dance for me." Riccaro started to dance along with the beat. "Oh, I know that the music's fine. Like sparklin' wine, go and have your fun." Momiji smiles and tries to go up to Riccaro until Magnus pushed her back. "Laugh and sing, but while we're apart. Don't give your heart to anyone." Jyles went and started to dance with Bryan. "And don't forget who's taking you home And in whose arms you're gonna be So darling, save the last dance for me." Riccaro looked over and saw Xylo smiling at him. Riccaro continued to sing. "So don't forget who's taking you home. Or in whose arms you're gonna be. So darling, save the last dance for me." When Riccaro sing that line he held some of the notes. "Oh baby, won't you save the last dance for me. Ooh, you make a promise. That you'll save the last dance for me. Save the last dance. The very last dance for me." As Riccaro singed that's line he looked over and saw everyone listening to him. "Riccaro I never knew you could sing like that." Davis said. Everyone gave him compliments until Momiji came up to him and kissed him on the cheeks. Riccark fainted after that.

Well Riccaro got to sing to his love also I put the song up there since I needed to know what to write for it anyways see you in the next oneshot.