A depressed Bryan?

Typhon.  is my first writing angst so lets see how this goes. Also I have a Jyles x Bryan oneshot that will becoming out after this one. Also I rewrote this about 2 times cause I didn't like the first two so lets see how this goes. Also sorry if I make Xylo and Kayla seem like the bad guy. Now onto the story.

Bryan POV
Why does everyone hate me. Why am I am I all alone. Why did everyone left me. I looked at the blade in front of me and grabbed it. I started to slice my wrist. You may be wondering how I got to this point well let me tell you. It was a beautiful day I went outside and saw Kayla and Xylo talking. I went up to them and said, "Hiya guys." They looked at me in disgust. Xylo went up to me and said, "You need to punish yourself." I was so confused until they just left me. I went over to find Jyles my crusg but he was kissing that fox girl from the Asian pantheons. (hope thats how you spell it) I just cried and cried. I started to run away until I met River. He went up to me and said, "Why do you have to push me away no wonder no one likes you anymore." I just looked at him with disbelief and just couldn't say anything. I started to run to the river and sat there. Thats how I got here now cutting till I have no blood left. But then someone called for me. I looked behind me to see. The most cutest sight ever.

Riccaro POV
I was done annoying Mikael. So I decided to head over to the flowing water. Until I saw someone they looked pain so maybe I could bring them joy. I started to run over there till I saw something shiny in his hand. He looked back at me and had a pained expression. I went over and asked what was wrong. He looked at me then back at the river and said, "No one cares for me I'm a mistake they shouldn't of let me back into camp." "Nah you seem nice to me. But whats in your hand and why are you bleeding?" I said confused. "I'm doing what I can only do best and thats cut. But do you really think I'm nice?" He said hopefully. I smiled and replied with, "Of course also I'm Riccaro I'm from Mercury. I got yeeted down by my step father the great Greek Typhon. Then I met a bald man and then there was this hole and I fell in it. Then I landed in hell till I met my earth dad Xylo. He's the prince of the underworld. Then I met the other prince of the underworld. Then I got put in a box by Mr. Hades. Then I got yeeted by a tree. Then we met this lady and had a three way hug. Then Xydad told me to stay put but I was like no and started to leave." I was cut off from my story from hearing laughing. I looked over to the weird angel looking boy. "That seems like a crazy day. I'm bryan son if Aphrodite." He said laughing. "Well Bryan its nice to meet you I hope we can be friends!" I said excitedly. He looked at me and started crying tears of happiness. "Yea we can be friends Riccaro."

Bryan POV
I stopped cutting after that day. Riccaro has is there for me and I made new friends because of him. Right now we were hanging out by the camp fire. Untill Kayla and Xylo walked in and gave me the most disgusting look ever. Xylo said, "Riccaro why are you hanging out with him he's bad news." I started crying and ran out back to my house. I started cutting again until Riccaro said, "Don't worry I'm not leaving my friend no matter what Xydad says." Riccaro took my knife and asked what I was doing. I didn't reply but then something shocking happened. He started to cut himself. After one cut he said, "That's painful how can you enjoy that." I instantly ran up and got bandages and told him to never do that since its bad. He looked at me and said, "Then why do you do it." I just looked at him and replied with, "Because the world is evil and doesn't care about me." Riccaro looked sad and said, "I care about you. I care about everyone." I started feeling better and we hung out again. Riccaro somehow got Kayla and Xylo to apologize to me for hurting my feelings. Then we all started hanging out until Xylo said it was Riccaro's bed time which he didn't like.

Ok so hopefully this is ok. I needed wholesome for the angst so I added Riccaro since he's a wholesome not understanding but still wants to help bean. Anyways I know Xydad and Kayla might of not been how you wanted it but I needed some way for him to be sad. So yea I really enjoyed writing this. Anyways see you during the next oneshot.