Kayla x Mario

So this might be short since I have a therapy meeting yay anyways in this oneshot Kayla will ask out Mario. So onto the oneshot.

Kayla POV
I was talking to Xylo about my crush on Mario. He smiled and said he would help me out. "Now first you have to be gentle and sweet and calm about it. Mario is a very shy boy." I nodded and began to write this down. "If you take him out take him somewhere peaceful and quiet. If you watch movies don't pick a horror movie." I nodded and wrote it down. "Now lastly be yourself. So him this is you not someone fake." I nodded. "Thank you Xylo so much now I must locate Mario." I waved bye to Xylo and he waved back. As I leave Xylo's place I see Mario sitting down on one of the benches. I go and sit right infront of him. He starts to blush badly when he sees me. "Hey Kayla how are you?" "I'm good Mario I just wanted to know of you wanted to go out. But you don't have to I understand if you dont want to." "Sure Kayla what do you want to do?" I started thinking of stuff to do until I realized what we can do. "We can go to the cafeteria and have a dinner date." He nodded and we headed to the cafeteria. Wants we got there I lit up a candle and put on some slow music. He made us some steak. I poured us some lemonade to go along with it. As we began to eat we talked about everything and anything. "So Kayla how are the other counselors they must be stressed?" "Ritchie is ok just trying to deal with Austin and Michael is being a workaholic." Mario just laughed and said, "Ritchie and Michael just need to start dating." I smiled and agreed. After we got finished we laid down looking at the stars. This kinda reminded me of a song and I softly started to sing it. "Isn't this such a beautiful night. Where underneath a thousand shining stars." Mario looked at me and I looked back at him and continued to sing. "Isn't it nice to find yourself somewhere different?
Whoa, why don't you let yourself just be wherever you are?" He smiled and I leaned in and kissed him. "Thank you for this date Kayla I love you." "I love you to Mario."

So the song I used is Be wherever you are by Zach Callison. Anyways everytime I type the letter R the first thing that pops up is Riccaro. Anyways see you in the next oneshot.