Xylo x Mario

So in this oneshot Kay will cheat on Mario with Soren. Now onto the oneshot.

Mario POV
I was heading over to Kay's house since I have flowers for her. Wants I get to hur house I open up and see her and Soren kissing. They both looked at ne surprised. "Mario it isn't what you think it is." "Then what is it?" Soren just looked down and said, "Sorry." That just made me mad. I threw the flowers at her face and left. I start to cry not knowing what to do. Maybe Xylo can help me. I go over to Xylo's cabin and knock on the door. "H-Hey X-Xylo I need help." "Xylo opened the door and saw me crying. He instantly hugged me. "Hey buddy what's wrong?" I entered his house and told him everything. "Well if Kay cheated on you then you don't need her I bet there is someone else who likes you." "Like who I'm just the weird kid that everyone tries to avoid." "Mario you are more than that you are my bestfriend." I just smiled and said thank you. We decided to have a boys hang out just the two of us. We decided to watch shrek. "Hey Mario it's your brother." I just snickered when he said that. Xylo really is the best. He is also cute, handsome, and has an amazing body. What am I saying I can't be falling for Xylo he's my bestfriend. "Hey Mario you okay your spacing out over there." I start to blush and say, "Yea I'm fine just thinking of something that's all." Xylo nodded and didn't press on to anything. All of a sudden Kayla came into Xylo's cabin. "Xylo how do you un-cheat on someone." Her eyes widened when see saw that I was there. "H-Hey Mario. I'm sorry please take me back." "Sorry Kay but I like someone else." "Who?" Xylo also looked confused. "Someone who treats me amazing. Their name starts with a X." I looked over at Xylo and he started to blush. Kayla looked mad and said whatever. Xylo looks at me and smiles. "I love you to Mario." That made me blush 100x more red. We smiled at eachother and cuddled up to eachother. We continued watching the rest of Shrek. Maybe it was a good thing Kayla cheated on me.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot. Also am I the only one who wants to see Xylo and Riccaro have to fight eachother and Xylo just loses the fight on purpose to keep Riccaro happy?