Who let him have candy

In this oneshot it's past Riccaro's birthday and Bryan as a present gave him tons and tons of candy evem though Xylo said not to. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I looked around my room and realized I have candy everywhere. I look at the nerds rope and eat those first. After that I just start to eat a bunch of candy. As I kept eating and eating my eyes started to go swirly. I keep shoving candy in my mouth until my brothers, uncle, and dad runs in. "Riccaro stop eating the candy!" I heard dad say. I got up and started to bounce off the walls. "Bryan you know for a fact that he gets on a sugar rush easily." "I didn't think it would be this bad." Davis and Lychee were chasing me and I ran out the room. "CATCH THAT RICCARO!" I heard Lychee and Davis scream. When Magnus saw me her and Impu ran while Solis gave me some icecream. Mikael just said nope and left. I ran out the pyramid and hid from them to lose them. Wants I lost them I ran till I see Momiji. At this point everyone already knew about my sugar high. I go over to Momiji and just hug her. "I love you Momiji." I said that made her blush. "Come on Riccaro let's get you to your dad." Wants she said that I bolted all the way to Kayla with a net. She threw the net at me and instead of me she got Mario who tried to sneak up behind me. I just kept running and running. All of a sudden I started to feel really tired. I was right infront of Xylo until I started to slow down. "Dad I'm *yawns* sleepy." I just start to fall asleep and Xylo picked me up and took me back to my room. Wants I woke up I ate all the candy again and it was the same fiasco.

Hope you enjoy see you in the next one.