Bryan x Mario

So in this oneshot Bryan will be changing to go to the onset and Mario accidentally walked in on him. They become awkward with eachother and Riccaro notices. He sets them both on a blind date. Now onto the oneshot.

Mario POV
I was heading over to Bryan's mansion since I needed help. After Kayla left me for Xylo I kinda felt like I needed to make myself better. Maybe find someone new. Bryan would be my best bet since he is the son of Aphrodite. I walk in since his door was opened and head to his room. I go in and see him in nothikg but his underwear. He turns around surprised to see me. "I am so sorry I just needed help I will leave." I instantly ran out of there unknown to me Riccaro saw everything. When did Mario become so good looking?

Bryan POV
I can't believe Mario saw me. I was ahppy about that since I really love the dude but he ran. Did he not like me am I to ugly? All of a sudden a note was dropped off at my door. I pick it up and read it. 'I am so sorry for walking in on you but maybe we can go out to eat? Meet me at the park in the woods at 6 P.M. Love Mario <3.' My crush likes me back. I should probably go and get ready then screw the onset it is now time for my date outfit. After all it was 5:30 right now.

Mario POV
A paper airplane flew at me and said open. I open it and read it. 'Mario I hope I didn't scare you when you walked in on me. I just wanted to tell you I liked you. If you want to go on a date come to the park in the woods at 6 P.M. Love, Bryan <3' He likes me. Maybe I should go. I go to get ready then head to the spot. We both arrived at the same time with notes. "Hey Mario you sent me this note right?" "No you sent me this note it said." Riccaro then appeared out of no where and said, "I created the notes you gusy clearly like eachother so I wanted to set you up. I didnt think you would bring the jotes with you." I was shocked Riccaro did all of this. Me and Bryan look at eachother and blushed. We sat down while Riccaro became our waiter. We were having a great time and in the end Bryan asked me to be his boyfriend. I agreed and we had an amazing time.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.

Origins of Olympus Oneshots (Season 1 and 2) *completed*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें