Coleus x Soren

Nothing to say onto the oneshot

Soren POV
After hanging out with Riccaro I went over to go and hang out with my boyfriend. When I knocked on the door he opened it. Wants he saw me he gave me a quick peck on the lips. I went inside and we sat down on his couch. We put in the Titanic and made popcorn. We also made banana splits. As we were sitting down watching the movie someone knocked at the door. Coleus paused the movie and opened it up to reveal Cassi. "Hey Cassi what's up?" Coleus said. "Just wanted to know if you guys wanted to hang out." Coleus said yea we could hang out. I looked down since I only wanted to hang out with my boyfriend. Cassi is now sitting down inbetween us and watching Titanic with us. I just signed and looked down at the floor. I think to myself 'why can't me and Coleus every spend time together.' After we got done Titanic I started to cry. I played it off as it was a sad movie. Cassi was also crying and started to hug my boyfriend. I got really jealous but I didn't let it show. "Maybe I'm going to go back to my cabin." I said. Coleus looked at me and said "Were supposed to be hanging out." Cassi had the audacity to say "Well we can hang out without him for one time." That triggered me more. Before I stormed out I screamed "WELL SORRY IF I WAS SUPPOSED TO HANG OUT WITH MY BOYFRIEND ALONE." I ran out the cabin and went into mine.

Coleus POV
I knew I should of told Cassi no. "I didnt know I intruded in on a date." She looked down and continued to say "Go talk to him we can hang out later." As she left I ran out of my house to Soren's cabin. When I knocked he didn't answer lucky for me he gave me an extra key. As I unlocked it I saw Soren crying on his bed. I went over to him and kissed him. It took him awhile to kiss back. After we stopped kissing I told him "I knew I was in the wrong I should of told her we were having a date. I feel like a jerk since I didn't realize your feelings. Please forgive me." I looked down and heard him say "Of course I forgive you. But you do owe me lots of love and affection." In the end we spent the night at his place.

And just like that another one bites the dust. Thank you for all your feedback it really makes me happy. See you in the next onehshot.