Do you guys hate me that much

So in this oneshot Solis will over here Magnus and Inpu talking about his hide and seek game with Riccaro. Now onto the oneshot.

Solis POV
I was heading out my room until I heard Inpu and Magnus talking about me. So like I would usually do if someone talks about me I listen in. "Magnus you can't just let Solis and Riccaro hide for 5 hours." "It benefited me they think their awesome at hide and seek and I got to not have to worry about children. You would do the same." "I know I would but atleast try to be nice to them. Just take 10 minutes each round then find them." "But I didn't want to bother they suck at hiding I instantyl knew where they were." I started to cry. They really hate me that much? Am I really a nuicence? I start to cry and run into my room and slam the door.

Magnus POV
"Well now you got to fix him." "Why do I have to?" Inou just signed. "You're the reason he is upset." I just growl "Fine I'll apologize." "Good." I go up to Solis room and knock on the door." I then heard, "If you are Magnus go away no ones here." "Dude open up I want to apologize." "No you're right I am a nuicence." I then heard crying. Guess I'm breaking down this door. I grab the door and kick it down. "Solis look at me I'm sorry kid. I didn't mean to hurt you." "Then why did you say all those things?" "I was upset at Inpu for yelling at me and I took the anger out on our hide and seek session. I really do care about you." Solis looked at me with big eyes. "I'll know you are telling the truth if you let me hug and pet your ears." This kid drives a hard bargain. "Okay." I go up and hug Solis while he pets my ears. "So fluffy!" "Okay that's enough." I say as I pull away. "Now get some sleep tomorrow I will actually play hide and seek with you and Riccaro." "Thank yoh Magnus." I smile and walk out the door. So how am I going to explain Solis door missing?

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.