They hate eachother?

In this oneshot Drannus and Lychee will be fighting eachother and Lychee's brothers and Nad are going to be concerned. Now onto the oneshot.

Lychee POV
Drannus started to say things about me now I didn't care about that but, one sentence set me off. "You know how does it feel to know your two brothers are only being used by you." "They aren't being used by me." Wants I said that I slapped Drannus. This started and all out war. We both went into demon form and started to fight. As I kicked him, Drannus went flying down right into the restrooms. There was a big dent in the wall. When that happened Davis, Riccaro and Nad were there.

Davis POV
I watched as Lychee kicked that Dranne kid into the bathroom. I was shocked but let it continue. Riccaro looked sacred and I covered his eyes. That dude Nad he was trying to calm Dranne down. After Dranne had Lychee to the ground he was about to deliver the last punch until Riccaro stepped in and took the hit for Lychee. Now me and Nad were speechless at that. The fight stopped after Riccaro took the hit. "Dont hurt my middle bro." Dranne just smirked and tried to hit Riccaro again but Lychee came out of no where and grabbed his sword. I went over and grabbed Riccaro quickly hiding him behind him.

Nad POV
Omg what is Dranne doing. He said he wouldn't ever fight anyone. Oh God ny boyfriend is going to get into so much trouble. Me and Davis tried to break it up but it did nothing. The fight didn't end till Xylo got mad at Dranne for hitting Riccaro. As punishment for those two fighting they had to clean of the mess they made. As they were cleaning up me, Riccaro, and Davis just laughed and watch as they bicker while cleaning up the mess.

Hope you enjoy and see you in the next oneshot.