Poor Ritchie

So I will do my best to not try and make this wholesome but watch me end up somehow making it wholesome. Now onto the story.

Ritchie POV
I looked at Michael stuck in the cave. I left but I had a few tears coming down. I heard Austin and since I want to be strong for him I didn't cry. "Dad where is mama bear?" That was when I broke down and started to cry. Bri came over and crouched down seeing me just crying my eyes out. To my surprise Austin picked me up and brought me to his cabin. Want's we got to his cabin Bri made me some green tea. Austin just sat and hugged me while I slowly dranked my tea. Bri looked at me and said "Now tell us what happened." She said with a calm voice trying not to create another panic attack for me. "M-michael he is stuck in the cave. He couldn't cheat death twice. I had to watch him go into the cave knowing I'll never see him again." I started to have another panic attack. Bri instantly rubbed my back trying to calm me down. As I kept crying Austin went over and hugged me. I instantly hugged back knowing I need to be strong for Austin. I end up falling asleep. In the morning I was walking with Austin until we met up with Kayla. "Hey Ritchie where is Michael." Austin growled when she said that noticing my tears. She instantly apologized but I put on a fake smile and said it was ok. I decided to go get something to eat until Xylo came up to me and asked where Michael was. Bri went over and slapped Xylo in the back of the head. "That is none of your business Xylo." Bri said with so much hatred. After I finished eating I went to the woods and ended up at the cave Michael is at. I just broke down right infront of it unknown to me Michael could see me and put his hand on the cave barrier. Bri and Austin came over and hugged me. Austin also cried knowing this is where Michael was put. We just sat there mourning Michael until we all hugged and head back to camp. Wants we got back everyone who was still at the camp eneded up throwing me a party. I'm glad I have good friends who care about me.

I think I succeeded in not making it wholesome but probably at the end I did. Anyways see yoh on the next one.