Who's this Fox girl?

So im going to do two different stories for seven deadly sins ill be doing one on a poly then one on just regular type ships. Wants I release them I will have different time I'll be updating it. So if you don't like Poly you can read the second one where its just the ships. Or you can read both. Anyways now onto the oneshot.

Lychee POV
I was walking around eating tons of cookies while on a sugar rush. (Idea came from Universeemma I liked the comment of Lychee evily planning an evil plan while on a sugar high) I'm on my way to go to the asian pantheon side to meet up with this Fox girl. I wonder of she can help with the plan. Guess we'll see if she is worth it. As I was thinking of my plan I see a girl in a black fox mask. She comes up to me and says, "Do you always eat cookies when thinking?" I just looked at her and replied with, "Yes it helps me think." I said in a really high squeaky voice. I instantly felt embarrassed but I knew that would happen since it always do when I'm on a sugar high. She just laughed at my voice. "So you're the famous fox girl I been hearing about." I said with a huff. "Yes I am momiji. Who are you squeaky boy?" I just pouted and replied with, "I am Lychee the son of Janus." She smiled and said, "Would you like your fortune told?" I kinda was amused at that. "I would like my fortune told but what's the catch?" She smirked and said, "You must be a man of business all I want is some of your energy." "I'm sure you won't be happy with my energy." I said and she replied with, "It can't be that bad." What if I do give her some of my energy. This could be interesting. "Ok fine lets see my fortune." She took out a glass ball and said, "You will have an enemy and it could either lead to destruction or you could become best of friends. That is all I see." "Well thanks for that now for some of my energy. Here you go." After she took my energy I left and realized I ran out of cookies. I started to run all the way to were all the food is. When I saw there were no cookies left I freaked out and started screaming. The snake lady Kayla came by with boxes of cookied and I ran and grabbed one then ran off while she screamed, "YOU THEIF NO WONDER ALL THE COOKIES ALWAYS RUNS OUT." I just laughed and ran to my cabin and continued eating my cookies while thinking about the evil plan.

That was a fun one to make and I hope you guys enjoy also leave a request in the comment but expect a Riccaro oneshot. Well thanks for reading this and see you soon.