The Talk

Ok so this might be one of my favorite oneshots I've done. This is going to be so wholesome with the brotherly love. Also as long as Momiji doesn't hurr Riccaro I'm fine with them. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
Me and Soren were hanging out until we decided to tell eachother who our crushes were. Well he had a boyfriend and I had a crush. I read in a book that you have to give the 'brother talk.' Now I dont know what that means but I will try. I went over to his cabin that was conveniently close to Soren. I knocked on the door and when he answered I said "Hi I'm Riccaro. You must be my half brothers boyfriend." "He just nods and said "Oh hi Riccaro, Soren told me a lot about you and he is right you're adorable." "Well I wanted to get something straight with you." "Oh yes Riccaro what is it?" I took a deep breath and said "You ever hurt my brother you will be dead. If a single scratch or if you lie to him you're body will be disintegrated." As I said that a storm started. Wants the storm started I covered my ears and started to cry. Coleus hugged me and said "Dont worry Riccaro I won't hurt him but calm down the storm will be gone soon." I smiled and the storm stopped. In the end lets just say  Coleus didn't take the threat like he was supposed to.

Soren POV
Even though him and Momiji aren't dating I'm still gonna tell her off. I enter the shrine and start climbing up it. Until I saw the fox girl he explained. "Hello you must be Momiji I am Riccaro's brother Soren." "Why hello Soren yes I am Momiji and your brother is just the cutest." "Yea I know but I want to tell you something." "Oh well go on ahead." "So it comes to my attention that my brother has a crush on you and I just want to say. IF YOU EVER HURT HIM EVER YOU WILL NOT EVEN BE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. I AM THE SON OF TYPHON AND I'LL MAKE SURE NO ONE EVER REMEMBERS YOU EVEN EXISTED. RICCARO IS AN ADORABLE LITTLE CHILD." I took a deep breath and calmed down. "Now never hurt him." "Well I didn't know he liked me but now that I know maybe I'll shoot my shot and I promise I will never hurt the precious Riccaro." In the end the two brothers got back together and started to hang out.

So I figured since Riccaro didn't know what to do I figured Coleus would take it as an empty threat. Anyways see you in the next oneshot.