I'm Bald?

Mario will be bald and Bryan will introduce him to hair growth and other products. Now onto the oneshot.

Mario POV
I was looking at the bald spot on my head. How did it get so big. I looked at Daisy. "Why do you do this to me." Daisy just had a smile on her face. Maybe I should go and see if anyone can help me. As I was leaving my room. I saw Bryan. I hope he doesn't see me he's going to make fun of me. I try to cover up the spor as much as possible. "Hey Mario what's wrong?" "Nothimg Bryan my head just hurts." "Oh let me see." "I don't think-" Bryan took my hand off my head and saw the bald spot. I was ready for all the jokes. "Mario you should of told me I have hair growth creams." "Y-Your not going to make fun of me?" "No I'm trying to change Mario." I just nodded. "Now follow me to my mansion." I just signed and followed him. Wants we were inside his mansion he told me to make myself at home. I sat on his couch and looked around. Geesh how rich is Bryan. "Okay so I have the hair products." He showed me how to apply them. After I did that he suggested I stayed here until it finishes. I sat back down and he made some food and we began to talk. "So how did this happen?" "Daisy glued her pot to my head and when I took it off a lot of my hair came off with it." "Oh Daisy always causing problems to her dad." We just laughed. After 20 minutes my hair was back to normal. "Well thank you Bryan and talk to you later." "Bye Mario." I left the mansion the only thought is maybe Bryan is alright.

So sorry it might take longer to get these put since while in the middle of this oneshot I decided to clean the whole house for my parent. Anyways see you in the next one.