Trans Cal

So this might be short since I never met a trans person before and all I know is they change their body. So yea onto the oneshot.

Cal POV
I was getting changed until I looked at my body. I wonder how people will react if they find out I'm really a girl. Would they care? Would they accept me? Or would they hate me? I mean my parents didn't like me changing my gender. As I was thinking about this the door suddenly swung open revealing Magnus. "Hey dude-." "Hey Magnus." "You're a girl?" "Yes please don't hate me." "Why would I hate you?" "Everyone's going to hate me since I lied to them." Magnus closed the door and sat on my bed. "Honey no one will care and if they do f*ck them. You are amazing just the way you are. You want to be a boy be a boy. No one besides you can tell you different." "Thanks Magnus I really needed that." "No problem dude. Just come out whenever you're ready you dont even have to do a big group of people you could just tell the egyption pantheon." I nodded. As she left I looked in the mirror. Maybe I should tell them. I went over and asked Mikael if we could have a meeting. When everyone was there I took the stage. "Everyone I just want to let you guys know that I am not an actual guy. I was originally a girl but I decided that I wanted to be a boy so I got my gender changed." Everyone seemed shock until someone said, "Well good on you. Glad atleast someone can be honest in this place." I look over and see that everyone looked supporting and happy. Magnus just gave me a thumbs up. Riccaro comes up and says, "What's a trans?" Everyone just laughed. I explained what it was and Riccaro said he would pretend he knew what it was.

Well see you in the next oneshot.